Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always gets on one late at night doesn't she? 🤔
I imagine it’s pretty common with MH issues and/or constant need for validation. Most people have gone to bed, there are fewer distractions, things just seem gloomier in the dark. An outburst before bed and the resulting attention is like a soothing nightcap for her

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone has offered to send her a list of global zoom meetings now. Would she be made welcome considering what she's done in the past?
she’d always be welcome in the rooms because that’s the way of AA thankfully.

I personally find it absurd / unlikeable that she’s been paid to publish some quite damning views of the rooms & hasn’t taken the time to counterbalance that...

View attachment 154352
She looks sad. Her smile doesn’t reach her eyes. And I refuse to comment on what the angles have been specifically chosen to highlight.
Yep re angles and filters, this reminds me of livejournal th*nspo tbh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

My reaction to every one of her Tweets. Of course she makes Grenfall about herself #JackLivesMatter

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cute cat. Not cute owner. I'm sad how dead behind the eyes she is. If her friend is actually the one reading here please look after her. x

Reactions: 8
Making herself (editing, not actual) look skeletal won’t bring her partner back. I don’t believe she’s sober. She’s manic again. I wish to goodness someone would do something and get her off social media before she trashes her career once again.

Reactions: 17
She's retweeting her own posts again, the this is what anxiety etc looks like and another rambling post. She really needs help. I mean that in the nicest possible way as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yep re angles and filters, this reminds me of livejournal th*nspo tbh.
Ohhhhh I used to love Livejournal th*nspo when I was a fucked up teenager. Does look just like that tbf. Oh no, I've quickly edited because I noticed you'd not used the actual word and realised maybe it's a trigger. tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ohhhhh I used to love Livejournal th*nspo when I was a fucked up teenager. Does look just like that tbf. Oh no, I've quickly edited because I noticed you'd not used the actual word and realised maybe it's a trigger. tit.
tbh I don’t know how effective a * is at making it non triggering I just see it online a lot so assumed it’s best practice? Who knows 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

The image is triggering in itself and anyone with a significant (1k+) following should really not do this. I feel the same about love island contestants posting their rib cages too, Laura Anderson is the WORST for it.

Reactions: 12
Comments are open on the Instagram version. She's added the line "the smile is fake."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She's got a mother at least who seems concerned, a son who loves her, and a cat who at least likes her enough to cuddle up at bedtime (not guaranteed with cats!); she needs to reach out to the support network of her family. She won't get that support and love from chasing blue tickers, sycophants and sleazy men on Twitter. Jack, just stop chasing approval through fame; go back to the people who love you, learn what you're good at, earn your living through that, and enjoy life in the quieter lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The desperation is excruciating. As to what is triggering that desperation, who knows. But I do think her “cooking” career is dead in the water at this point. The tin can thing was all well and good (albeit not original) when she did it 10 years ago but things in the food world have moved on a lot since then and her stuff is now a bit old hat. She has not moved on at all. People these days are much more clued up about fresh, healthy food. She’s made an absolute horlicks of her latest TV gigs, and yet there are so many brilliant food bloggers out there who are turning out fantastic content and beautiful appetising-looking food with minimal fuss and effort. She’s had so many opportunities (why??? it’s baffling - although I expect her Groucho contacts may have come in handy) when many much more talented cooks have missed out.
God know what Hellmann’s make of it. They’ve given her (allegedly) 5 figures, but obviously have had to send a team into prop her up (this will have been at an additional cost to them), and yet she’s pulling in under 200 viewers. I can’t imagine they’re as amused by the “I did a chaos!” thing as she appears to be.

Reactions: 33
I am a bit behind so apologies for bringing this back to vegan. Am a big fan of this

A little garlic infused rapeseed oil heated in a pan, add sliced red onion and red pepper, add a little cumin, chilli flakes, oregano and paprika. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, add the shwarma, heat through for a few more minutes. Stuff in a toasted pitta bread with lots of salad and maybe a few slivered black olives. Trust me...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You only write ‘the smile is fake’ if you want the usual Facebook response of ‘aw what’s up hun’. For Jack to then reply ‘not writing it on ere. PM me bbz too many cabals of trolls out there’

It’s the definition of attention seeking. She’s a mess, god knows what any partnerships are going to think of this latest attention seeking outburst.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You only write ‘the smile is fake’ if you want the usual Facebook response of ‘aw what’s up hun’. For Jack to then reply ‘not writing it on ere. PM me bbz too many cabals of trolls out there’

It’s the definition of attention seeking. She’s a mess, god knows what any partnerships are going to think of this latest attention seeking outburst.
Has she tweeted again, then?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.