Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she weirdly smoothed out her skirt? It just draws attention to it even more.

I don't like commenting on her appearance and i don't know if this is trying to entice people to do just that? I always have thought she was very pretty, very attractive. I think here she just looks tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The clothes look very market stall circa 1993. And what I mean by that is they look ill fitting, like they're cheaply made. The top clearly doesn't fit properly, cups in the wrong place - and the skirt is not a flattering fit at all. Odd choice for a sultry photoshoot in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So much to unpick with these photos. Brave of her to post, but also kinda needy/attentiony. Why the pic of Andi in the top corner, hmm. 🤔🧐? What exactly is simmering.....? The outfit is odd, a workout top with a shiny, tight skirt, it looks a bit weird.

But all that aside, imho she looks thin, wan and her eyes are sad. She has outbursts, causes drama and confusion, is awfully rude to fans, has tirades about JO, and threatens little hausfraus, yet I worry for her. Hope her mum and her ‘on-dial’ professionals are helping right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I have reams to read back on but can someone update me, is Jack still identifying as non binary? I’ve not watched her for yonks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I have reams to read back on but can someone update me, is Jack still identifying as non binary? I’ve not watched her for yonks.
It's hard to say, each time Jack posts there seems to be contradictions but I perceive recently Jack has been appearing to embrace femininity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh. I've got to leave the house again. The cats have eaten all their food and I don't fancy my chances if I fall asleep on the settee now.

I still have the post-Covid cough. And I always cough in hot weather. And hayfever. And I'm claustrophobic. But I can't make them wait six hours for Mr Dragon to get in from work.

Going to need to psych myself up for this one.
I imagine this mist be so difficult but would suggest buying yourself something nice as an incentive (wine/chocolate/haribo etc) my thoughts are with you, you can do this 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Listen, nobody puts an untrained irreverent maverick tosser in a corner. Jack runs the show - the dozens of people just stitch things behind the scenes.

View attachment 153059
wtaf is this???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing that annoys me most with those photos is the fact that the drawers aren't closed completely flush with the unit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The yellow brick road/courage post was odd considering we recently likened an ex to this guy

I have no words apart from that, except I really hope there’s going to be some anti bacterial wipes before Tuesday. Maybe andi was still on FaceTime giving her encouragement ‘you look fabulous!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack is all of my innermost shame, embarrassment and self-loathing made manifest in human form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.