Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It clearly wasn't nailed shut 🤦 Jack hun go and make some content for your Patrons instead of making mundane tit up to tweet about constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Thread title suggestion: Beans, beans the magical fruit the more she cooks the more we puke!

Probably too long also too early but srsly this bean obsession is too much. Call the onion police!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So much drama over a loft hatch. Just get a ladder/broom handle and manoevre it back in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Now come on, squigs, you've all seen this before - put your purses away! And we don't need a GoFundMe or a Kickstarter. 🛑

1645204500851.png

Nice of the fans to think she needs a co-presenter and is too ickle wickle to carry a programme by herself. A cracking endorsement! 👍

If you queeze a sausage don't you just get squeezed sausage and a sausage skin?
I will not be trying this...SHAN'T!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When she gets to this point of over-tweeting where she runs around the house photographing things as responses and digging out old photos for the adoring crowd is Jack at her Twitter addiction worst

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Thank you. This part of her story bothers me because I have heard her say that she was relying on food bank parcels, that without them she would not have been here. I remember her saying she was looking at the food bank box and wondering what to make with ....yadda yadda yadda. I think this featured a lot when she was becoming known. Now she is saying that she deprived herself and her son because she did not want to ask her parents and she thought her child would be taken from her if she sought help. Its not the same. She could have encouraged others who perhaps felt the same as her not to put themselves through this. Instead, she does not revise this part of her story for years.
Jack knew that her child would not be taken in to care. Possibly an informal arrangement involving her parents or the child's father or his parents. But is is a pretty low bar for 'good enough' parenting

CBA to dissect Jack's lies, but this is one of her more harmful ones.

And has anyone ever seen a photo of Jack where she didn't look like she was a normal healthy size. Even during the povert

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So Jack:
1. Lives in a bungalow
2. Does not have a loft conversion
3. Regularly mentions shouting up/down the stairs

Can someone who is better at Big Maths than me lend a hand please, because I can't get this to add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Her superpower appears to be actively undermining all of the above in public and adding to the narrative that we’re incapable/dishonest/hard work tbh.

I am also on both and the same review routines/protocols in place. Solidarity to mini indigo, this level of disease activity and subsequent treatment is tough💕
Yup, it's a really horrible and popular narrative, she should be ashamed for perpetuating it

Reactions: 32
So much drama over a loft hatch. Just get a ladder/broom handle and manoevre it back in place.
From the ruddy great mark on the ceiling's paint, I'd say Jack has been using the broom handle to pop the hatch. Just for the likes, innit tho, Jack?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2022-02-18 17.27.52.png
Screenshot 2022-02-18 17.30.08.png

Did he take the sink out with him then? Does it have wheels? Did he drive it outdoors? Also doesn't look like he's had a 1970s blowdry.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.