Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of those screenies were the wrong way round but cba to fix them. I was transfixed by the disgusting sausages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I apologise to the squiggle for not squiggling - thought he was a blue tick now too late. Delete if necessary.

Reactions: 17
It genuinely tickles me how much space her barely suppressed hatred for Jamie Oliver takes up in her head. Because he's successful? Worked hard? Wealthy? Cooks solid food? You could have been/done all these things bab.
Did his family help him at the start? Almost a bit like when your pappa got you a job at the fire station that you ballsed up hun.

She's definitely letting the success go to her head if she feels brave enough to do this though. One day she'll fly to close to the sun...

And a smol dig at Sir Matt of the Forearms?View attachment 1071432
Paging Mom….

On a mini grunk amidst storm chaos…I’m going to be BUSY over the next few weeks, I fear 😬 Even I’m not daft enough to replace roof tiles in this weather. Not arguing with Eunice, this smol pixie picks his battles slightly wiser than The Bean Rinser. Wtf was all that about? Wasn’t she meant to be taking a break and spending time with family??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure which I’m more transfixed by on that latest bout of screen shots - the maverick way to make smol sausages, the amount of good stuff that cheap sausages must contain to help her arthritis or the terrible birth marks on her legs…….

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sausages which are 5p each must be barely able to be considered food. I'd eat them, though, and as Jack's meals go that one looks vaguely edible (and the portion is well, normal, which is generous for Jack).

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Gordon Ramsey is the clear winner for co-presenter.

Oh to hear what he'd have to say of her food and skills!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
F7D832BD-7CBB-42E1-A7C1-3ACB5A168288.jpeg

You’re 33 years old. Grow up. She just wants people to talk about her prints anyway.

ETA - Also, change the water in your flowers and strategically placed valentines card is very well placed. Silly boob.
5BB316A7-30BD-4E3B-9D61-7D5CA70EE9A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Screenshot_20220218-163114_Chrome.jpg

I am absolutely loving this unnecessarily long and over complicated way of saying "I cut some sausages in half".

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Gordon Ramsey is the clear winner for co-presenter.

Oh to hear what he'd have to say of her food and skills!
Sadly Keith Floyd is DEAD, else I would recommend him.

(Actually, I wouldnt, he was by all accounts a massive hole to work with)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned using beans in greek cooking, and now today proud greek citizen who wants to go 'home' Jack, manages to produce a greek beans dish.

Google is handy, isnt it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If she was apparently co parenting a hundred vulnerable foster children surely that’s an admission of a massive failing on the part of her parents to provide consistent and appropriate care to said vulnerable children? Quite a serious safeguarding concern, no?
Poor foster children. Difficult enough to be fostered, without Monroe to endure as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.