Jack Monroe #259 “I’m alright Jack” Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, can you please vary your punctuation!! I'm getting very over-stimulated!! Thanks, a Frau!!!

I'm sure she talked about doing the nutrition course this year, around Titmas time. Chinny!

Great minds? Or calling you out?
1645130467149.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm grunking... but desperately hoping Bean Jack starts trending in India so the wrath of a whole continent of outraged squiggs descend on her timelime.
Tee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine something that’s never been sent not arriving. Such mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
well, I think, for the first time ever, I can categorically place a big red cross on The List for confirmation of a Coming Soon never delivered

sorry, rural coffee caravan. better luck with someone more reliable

Screenshot_20220217-204842_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Again- absolute tosh. The NHS is on its knees. We don’t prescribe fish oil supplements. Suggest maybe but there’s not a practice out there that can afford to prescribe supplements to people who are more than able to pay for them.
It’s this sort of bollocks that makes me dislike her intensely, there are so many peoples lives that are crippled by arthritis whilst they sit on waiting lists for joint replacements.
I sometimes think I’m really horrible because I just can’t bring myself to feel sympathy for her but then I read this sort of self centred maudlin nonsense and remember that actually it’s her that’s horrible.☹

• Heart
Reactions: 73
What can she possibly have said to make another person sign up to her Patreon? Do they want to help Jack send out copies of Tin Can Cook? She is now on a minimum of £27,000ish (my maths is terrible) per year if everyone is paying only £3.50 and 12% fees taken out. Spoilered because this upset someone. I look forward ( if this is the right word) to @heretoreaditall2019s next analysis of how these totals might be distributed. And not even a hello to all her new subscribers. I hope they all leave, pronto.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
That is nowhere near filling enough. To put it into context, if they were a standard size tin of beans (400g), once drained of water they'd weigh around 240g. So she's suggesting less than a 3rd of a drained tin of beans as the 'bulk' of your dinner? 75g of cooked mung beans is around 84 calories. For the bulk of your dinner 🙄. Aside from that, they aren't even bleeping mung beans! 😑.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Aren't Sainsbury's currently running an ad campaign about adding lentils to bolognaise and sausage casserole.....

Where does this genius manic minded smol pixie come up with such maverick ideas? During the ad break of Corrie it seems! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Aren't Sainsbury's currently running an ad campaign about adding lentils to bolognaise and sausage casserole.....

Where does this genius manic minded smol pixie come up with such maverick ideas? During the ad break of Corrie it seems! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can see lentils working. Mung beans not so much.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.