Jack Monroe #256 The Da Vinci Code is easier to solve than her timeline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was also trying to find the weed tweets before @Veronicaaa beat me to it, jack monroe #97 was definitely a vintage thread filled to the brim with cuntiness. Did we ever find out who the beloved pop star was?!

courtesy of @Silver Linings
D7AE49E0-970E-438F-B7E7-C87553581FBD.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Reminds me of when I moved into a bedsit when I moved here. The tenants in the big flat at the back of the house smoked it all the time. Being a bit green I didn't twig what it was 😇. They did offer me some eventually but I politely declined as not my cup of tea.

I thought Jack had persuaded Iceland to hold their prices??

View attachment 1054958
She hasn't managed anything with the rolls of wine gums either. Still not in store. Thought she was a boots to the ground activist?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank god she's keeping me abreast of the current political climate. I'd be lost without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably Cliff Richard. Christian Jack.

🎶Slopmas time
Another chance to whine
Jack's here singing
Acapella Landslide
Doc boots by the fire,
Those Birds on the tree
A time to make slop
Softly and gently 🎶

ETA: this is literally the only Cliff Richard song that was coming to me. Feel like I've purged every other one from my mind palace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
i wish i could find the receipts of the tweet where she joked about throwing away the weed left in the house by a previous tenant and how hilarious it was to innocently pretend she didn’t know what he was on about when he asked for it back…what a bleeping tory
She smoked it, lying bint

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought Jack had persuaded Iceland to hold their prices??

View attachment 1054958
She couldn't ask Iceland's boss to find his arse with both hands. Does she really think these people aren't just telling her things so she will indeed, "duck off"
They all probably groan when she enters their shop and say things like yes course we will/ are. Then take the piss out of her when she leaves thinking she's the big I AM!

So wheres the index? What time is it being released I need to go shopping and I need to know where to avoid?! Come on get on with it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm bored now, I have caught up and there's still no sign on the Varicose Ballbag Infection.

What am I going to do to amuse myself? I'm aching at every joint after my 2nd booster. I did sleep like a contented baby though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Wide awake at 5 am and can't get back to sleep, must be all the excitement about Viciously Bunged In

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.