Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does that horrible poem (I'm catchin up) btw allign with her frequent 'be kind' reminder? That man was a real person too, not a prop for her fantasies about being the povos' manic pixie slopwoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also, also, also…people have to tell her they’re coming over so she doesn’t hide and he delivers a ‘loud knock’ on a not main door!

6D8BE53D-0043-44F6-B98A-CCFE9A137744.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Greetings from page 19... I'm sure this will have been picked up in the future but I'm pretty sure that during the course of today I saw somebody ask for a 'apostrophe pin badge' so they could have the choice of adding there own. I, I can't even find the words. Much hilarity. Anyway, I've got exactly 1 hour to try and make it back to real time before I have to go out again. I'm going in. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That's the things with all of her undertakings though, If she'd spend some actual time and commitment to it, she could have set up loads of stuff. She lacks disciple.
The one thing she doesn't lack is disciples.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Once again she makes me bleeping angry.

The diabetic man dying with a completely empty stomach was a real person and he doesn't deserve to be turned into a frankly tit poem to bolster a narcissists ego. Give the man a bit of dignity in death and don't make a tit rhyme about him eating sardines. Loads of people talked about him and the other people who have died from benefit sanctions.

Like other people have said I want to see receipts for all the money which is supposedly going to charity.
So I didn’t read the poem because ‘cringe’ but after reading about that poor man and then the terrible verse about him (without permission from his family) and I have the rage.
How bleeping DARE she try and make money by rambling about other people’s stories.
you have all said it better already. She is a horror.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Side note merail but those plans to prescribe healthy foods would have reallly, really helped me before my benefits got sorted out. If costs continue to go crazy I might still need them six months from now. Fresh food is expensive in terms of time, effort and delivery. I can get anything, any time I want, delivered- if I pay through the nose.
If you know anyone with a Smart Pass or similar, ask if you can online shop through them. No skin off their nose to do so.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.