Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, mate. Where to start? Jack went to Tanzania and compared herself to starving single mothers there.
It's beyond sickening. Google is your friend but it was covered in the early threads.
I remember that! Was she called out on it?

She did that then not long after started having a go about people doing the below the line challenge (even though she did it?)

Reactions: 17
You literally are a disgrace! You will be so much more than double sugared throughout the entirety of this crisis. :mad:
Ya prune!

View attachment 1037551

Actual real life daily chaos is burying all her problematic nonsense at the moment.
Is this a lights on, lights off or lights flickering wildly due to electrical fault? :)

Double-sugared Motherfucker!

(Just resetting the swear clock. 😀 )
For somebody sticking it to the man for the poors she's a right misery. It's only sugar in tea. I used to drink it when I was poor, I don't like it anymore and I am still poor.

Reactions: 22
It won't be a proper has stove, it will be the one she had in her shed during the Hellmans et Al fiasco.

We have one of those camping gas stoves, they are the most uneconomical way to cook, the canisters don't last very long and you have to be careful to make sure they're seated properly otherwise they don't seal properly and they leak!

The big cylinders for our pizza oven (same as jacks. Fancy! But unlike hers I worked overtime for it) and our cadac gas grill get delivered or we pick them up. I can't imagine walking a gas cylinder home as A. It's not safe, and b. They're heavy.
I do use calor gas for my cooker and love it (non UK frauen here) as it costs about 15€ and will last at least three months. I am strong but struggle to get it out of the car and into the house but at least I'm not scared of the gas bill.
Jack is lounging about in her huge house without a care in the world and can't keep up with her own lies.

Reactions: 31
So the bananas and prunes recipe which a much funnier Frau than me would have been labelled slurry at sundown doesn’t require any more sugar. No bloody wonder, it’s packed with natural sugars. I simply can’t get my head around her food nutrition ignorance.

Reactions: 29
I am doing a grunka (thread 80) put I keep peeking, and wishing, and hoping, and praying. Which is making no difference but I’m glad to see you lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It won't be a proper has stove, it will be the one she had in her shed during the Hellmans et Al fiasco.

We have one of those camping gas stoves, they are the most uneconomical way to cook, the canisters don't last very long and you have to be careful to make sure they're seated properly otherwise they don't seal properly and they leak!

The big cylinders for our pizza oven (same as jacks. Fancy! But unlike hers I worked overtime for it) and our cadac gas grill get delivered or we pick them up. I can't imagine walking a gas cylinder home as A. It's not safe, and b. They're heavy.
Oh we used to have big gas bottles for the oven in Cyprus. Those metal gas bottles were heavy. They lasted a good 3-4 months though and only cost cy£2

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Camping stove, what a crock! She'll be tweeting about unscrewing the light bulbs and unplugging the fridge(s) next.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Side note merail but those plans to prescribe healthy foods would have reallly, really helped me before my benefits got sorted out. If costs continue to go crazy I might still need them six months from now. Fresh food is expensive in terms of time, effort and delivery. I can get anything, any time I want, delivered- if I pay through the nose.
If you know anyone with a Smart Pass or similar, ask if you can online shop through them. No skin off their nose to do so.

Reactions: 17
1. What Are You On About? That's literally what it is.
2. I see you've calmed down a bit - well done. 👍 I know you're a fan of the "I don't like what you're saying so I'll shout and swear until I'm sick" school of behaviour but it's not very productive, is it?

Asda, for the love of all that is coolinary, please tell me you haven't done a collab? You WILL regret it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh we used to have big gas bottles for the oven in Cyprus. Those metal gas bottles were heavy. They lasted a good 3-4 months though and only cost cy£2
I am Cypriot adjacent, in a non-arse way, more bordering on the Mediterranean, but I would rather be dependent on the gas bottles and firewood than dreading energy bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
1. What Are You On About? That's literally what it is.
2. I see you've calmed down a bit - well done. 👍 I know you're a fan of the "I don't like what you're saying so I'll shout and swear until I'm sick" school of behaviour but it's not very productive, is it?

Asda, for the love of all that is coolinary, please tell me you haven't done a collab? You WILL regret it!
Oh my god imagine if they have. She'll be bleeping even more insufferable. Is that even possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.