Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I'm all for trainers with dresses - it's literally my everyday outfit

but that tippy-toes victorian ghost look clinging on to the lectern has never not been anything less than hilarious to me 🤣

she's such a bleeping edgelord

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Have we done two threads in 48 hours?? Is this a chaos record also would it be far too mean to make the next title mamapapa don’t preach, I’m in Trussell deep…I’ll show myself out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

but that tippy-toes victorian ghost look clinging on to the lectern has never not been anything less than hilarious to me 🤣

I think it's also such an out of character outfit for her to wear. I think I saw someone say it was for a womens' day speech, something or other, so she obviously thought she needed to wear something extremely feminine. I feel like she probably has a pair of combat trousers on underneath. 🤣🤣 Always cosplaying!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Laughing so hard at edgelord. Those steampunk leggings and boots take it almost over the edge into another dimension.
Whatever happened to Steampunk jack? Very very brief period featuring an endearing dinner table conversation between a mama and her SB, educating him about all the madcap and edgy things we do on the fringes of society

Have we done two threads in 48 hours?? Is this a chaos record also would it be far too mean to make the next title mamapapa don’t preach, I’m in Trussell deep…I’ll show myself out
Ooh , #threadtitle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Me rail..,balla shay...
I've just been to a (funny) funeral in a little village in bonny Scotland and it was quite a shock to find that the minister was an Irish American blend with an aggressive tone like something off the sopranos

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Laughing so hard at edgelord. Those steampunk leggings and boots take it almost over the edge into another dimension.
Whatever happened to Steampunk jack? Very very brief period featuring an endearing dinner table conversation between a mama and her SB, educating him about all the madcap and edgy things we do on the fringes of society

Ooh , #threadtitle
If has to be - has been nominated at least 10 times and fully deserving

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If has to be - has been nominated at least 10 times and fully deserving
Think it's been more nommed than any other I've ever seen. And the song has been in my head much of the day, must be a sign

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
see, I would have gone with Curry my Peach, I’m in Trussell Deep… 🤭

Yep, I’ll show me out too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.