• David Walliams

Votes: 28 9.3%
  • Go Henry

Votes: 51 16.9%
  • FSM Roadside Mum link up

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @HotesTilaire

Please remember no thread title nominations until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Eight days until the Vicky Beckham Index. Squee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Phew after that I need some slow cooked tea, I'm parched....

So what's vicky Beckham adding to the index her fashion knowledge? She likes long trousers, perhaps she could explain to her how she doesn't trip herself up all the time in public!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Congratulations @HotesTilaire and thankspaceyou for the new thread and poll @Silver Linings .
I did vote, but my favourite option if 'this is a new high or low depending on your opinion for Jack Monroe and her lies' wasn't an option.
Special shout out to @BeautifulTrauma for her excellent Thread Title nom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Phew after that I need some slow cooked tea, I'm parched....

So what's vicky Beckham adding to the index her fashion knowledge? She likes long trousers, perhaps she could explain to her how she doesn't trip herself up all the time in public!
The poors can't afford steamed fish everyday. Canned only from the poverty urchin!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i wonder if she’ll ever mention the index again? Do we think something will become poorly?

Reactions: 34
I haven’t been around long and although I’ve read through some of the key historic threads I’ve only heard the school/headteacher drama spoken about in awed whispers. It sounds amazing. Could a kind senior frau fill me in/point me to the right thread? Thank(space)you 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh wow a thread title!
I’d love to recap but I haven’t read all of the last thread yet so I CANT or can’t
Here’s what I know so far
Jack thinks she’s being super efficient due to finally being on the right ADHD and ad meds. Unfortunately you can’t medicate for rampant narcissism and self promotion, the worm has turned at last! Middle class twitter can’t get over the “conscious design decision” of leaving the apostrophe out of “can’t”
In an horrific turn of events, a squiggion jackolyte was mean to a squiggle who said they’re too poor to afford the offensive “DPCR” t-shirt
The light started to go out and the “I’m just a woman with a twitter account all on my smol self doing all of this” pityfishing tweets started and a little bit of snippety peeky mingled out
Jack Monroe x Trussell Trust Merch seems to be in danger - the TT are making it clear they’ve been trying to get a meeting with Jack about it all and are hoping to speak later this week? But Jack said she already met them?

I dunno what the future holds lads, but 🍿 back up lighting and 🦉🍾 will be essential
Things are not looking good for the variously bajanxed index...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
She went steaming into some school, quote tweeted something about their methods and saying how dreadful they are. All her squigs jumped on to it and everyone was slagging it off. The head was really calm and professional and just told her why she was wrong, then she got backed into a corner and blamed her conditions.
I think that’s it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She went steaming into some school, quote tweeted something about their methods and saying how dreadful they are. All her squigs jumped on to it and everyone was slagging it off. The head was really calm and professional and just told her why she was wrong, then she got backed into a corner and blamed her conditions.
This, plus LJC (her ex) wrestled the phone away from her and sent an apology tweet. It was brill (that word being the giveaway it was Louisa writing and not Jack)!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
The last thread closed before I could reply but my grammar post wasn’t aimed at anyone @colouredlines - least of all you. I love your language knowledge and genuinely amazing analysis of past, present and future tense Jack!

Also my post was meant as a joke (at Jack) - I may suck at grammar but I’m not peddling merch on a public platform and accept all the help I’m given when it comes to grammar. No shouts of shan’t!

How long do we think Jack will stay quiet for? Personally I hope she’s off for the biggest Dino nap ever and we get some peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Thinking of DKL - I saw St Matt of Forearms doing a vegan cooking show the other day.

How on earth did that not produce a nuclear level chaos from our favourite smart price sausage eating vegan?

Reactions: 48
Didn’t LJC write a grovelling apology?

Reactions: 25
5277C4AF-313E-4466-BFA6-57F52F84EB2C.jpeg

A bit of a tangent and I'm sure this is just a coincidence but this recent tweet from TD had me fizzy owling like the little life Frau that I am

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
The last thread closed before I could reply but my grammar post wasn’t aimed at anyone @colouredlines - least of all you. I love your language knowledge and genuinely amazing analysis of past, present and future tense Jack!

Also my post was meant as a joke (at Jack) - I may suck at grammar but I’m not peddling merch on a public platform and accept all the help I’m given when it comes to grammar. No shouts of shan’t!

How long do we think Jack will stay quiet for? Personally I hope she’s off for the biggest Dino nap ever and we get some peace.
We're well overdue a jaccident resulting in SEVERE illness (lightly bruised arse/ouchy mouth/mild feeling of stiffness).

Screenshot 2022-02-02 22.01.37.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.