Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 March 2022
10k day

It’s a Friday so I expect that the money will rest in her account at the weekend but I want evidence of a donation of ten thousand pounds to TT by 4pm Mon 7th March
My grandad DIED on that date. Sorry couldn't help myself but he did actually die that day, many years ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The poetry was exquisite. Setting aside the crass handling of highly sensitive and emotively-charged subjects involving real people's lives, I'm in fits of laughter imagining her trying to rhyme 'dancer' and 'cancer' in her accent. Carrrncer. I think she thinks 'crown' and 'mourn' also rhyme? Crorn. Mouwn. Soldier, told yer. Trauma seeping out of corners. Content in sloven. I cry, I die. Also I can almost guarantee you that in her head this is a song and she has visions of herself in a stab vest at Glasto belting it out to a baying audience of her adoring fans.
I would honestly send Jack money if she agreed to record herself reciting that poem.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Oh just a tho

I could be wrong but were the camping stoves not stolen in the big shed heist ?
Face it with the accumulated junk in that house it's possible she has at least a dozen camping stoves, which btw are not safe to use indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thought of Jack the idiot stockpiling gas cylinders is giving me anxiety, I pray for her elderly tory neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Stop it! You have easily got +3k a month rolling in you to look forward in. She's riding high on this.
I also can't help see the hypocrisy in this.

She moans about the Tories being greedy cash pigs wanting more and more from the poor... That's my point I am saying no more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The thought of Jack the idiot stockpiling gas cylinders is giving me anxiety, I pray for her elderly tory neighbours.

We're mere months away from anxious editorials about left wing terrorism and discussions on whether a Prevent referral might have stopped Jack becoming radicalised.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Most residential tenancy contracts expressly forbid the storage of gas canisters on the property...

1643911194454.png

1643911152500.png

However, ignoring the Ooni Pizza Oven which probably uses a fuckton of propane (which legally has to be stored separate from other gases, by the way), we're not talking about an old fashioned camping stove - it's the thing she used for cooking live. Which means she's likely to have bought twenty odd little --explosives-- small cans of butane and dumped them under the stairs or in the shed/garage/East Wing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.