Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gold. She said (was it yesterday🤷‍♀️) she promoted TT daily. twit!
I’m on a grunk so someone may have mentioned this already. During the party conference season last year she posted some TT info on Instagram. This was when she was bigging herself up about Going To Conference.

After she’d been to Brighton, she deleted those posts from her Insta.

The receipts will be on these threads somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You literally are a disgrace! You will be so much more than double sugared throughout the entirety of this crisis. :mad:
Ya prune!

1643911480704.png

Actual real life daily chaos is burying all her problematic nonsense at the moment.
Is this a lights on, lights off or lights flickering wildly due to electrical fault? :)

Double-sugared Motherfucker!

(Just resetting the swear clock. 😀 )

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I also like heaping sugar into into tea. It helps sharpen my focus so I don't make mistakes like writing the same word twice in a row even though I am a copy editor around the edges.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Totally irrelevant but why would anyone buy pears? They taste like satans rectum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Is Shoeburyness asda now only selling miniature food? Is this very coincidental, since Jack made them stock 45p rice online and now she can only find smol pixie sized food? Might be ok for Jack but what aboutPoors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.