Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This popped up on my twitter TL - something apt about it (as in stupid slogans by people with no care)

1643730939437.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We can add apostrophes to the list of things Jack can't find, alongside 45p rice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Apostrophe Catastrophe - Monroe claims 50% punctuation missing from design your own t-shirts brands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just want to say there are so many superb thread titles. I want to start collecting them for their sheer pithiness. I love them ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The t shirts are making me happy again!! The cabal shall not be downhearted for long
They have actually cheered me up a little bit to be fair.
I'd never understood the term 'sick to my stomach' until today.
It's been an emotional weekend for some of my family 🔺 and I nearly lost the run of myself with her.
Thank you all for keeping me on the righteous path.

ETA.. Are the shirts ethically sourced?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.