Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really reminds me of the birth of thrifty shades of beige. Manically rushed into an idea, quickly set up a web page, some idiots signed up and then it died a death. Never to be spoken of again.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
They have actually cheered me up a little bit to be fair.
I'd never understood the term 'sick to my stomach' until today.
It's been an emotional weekend for some of my family 🔺 and I nearly lost the run of myself with her.
Thank you all for keeping me on the righteous path.

ETA.. Are the shirts ethically sourced?
Don't worry about sourcing, Jack's concern for the poors does not extend beyond Lands End. The job of foreign poors is to to work as hard and fast as they can to make bargains for our poors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That slogan is so awful and inappropriate. All the squigs with £44 to piss away on a hoodie when that whole sum could be donated directly to TT need to learn themselves some Big Maths.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What the duck does she mean, she can't find an apostrophe on Teemill? Surely it's like every other t-shirt printing site, you type into a box? Is there not an apostrophe on her keyboard? WHAT IS HAPPENING?
She's so unbelievably full of tit. She clearly just did a complete 5 minute rush job in her eagerness to start tweeting the designs and bask in the plaudits. Correct punctuation? duck off, I'm BUSY.

ETA - I can't believe she's got a bleeping merch range now. Each day brings us to a new level of insania.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I can't believe in a space of an afternoon she's grifting her offensive tit.

bleeping hell Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I'm sorry but 1 man, 3 fraps is going to be the hill that I die on. Why did she have to elevenerife that hard. It simply did not happen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
By just being able to spunk between £16-44 on an item of apparel, with a slogan that is going to mean Jack tit outside of umm, Jack's tweet....do these Squigs not realise how completely out of touch they are about the poverty issue. Especially as they have no idea how much is actually being donated.

I think if I shake my head anymore my brain is going to be turned into a strawberry frapp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
My search history might be questioned here, but

The last known incident of using plague corpses for biological warfare occurred in 1710, when Russian forces attacked the Swedes by flinging plague-infected corpses over the city walls of Reval (Tallinn).[18] However, during the 1785 siege of La Calle, Tunisian forces flung diseased clothing into the city.[17] - Dead people can riot! (with the help of the living)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder how many of the squigs would donate to the TT if they weren’t getting a t shirt out of it. It’s quite sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm sorry but 1 man, 3 fraps is going to be the hill that I die on. Why did she have to elevenerife that hard. It simply did not happen 🤣
I wonder if Three Fraps is also Toothpaste Man or if she's imagined two different guys in her weird puppy brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.