Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that mountain I was wanging on about in Hawaii that was taller than Everest (if we counted it’s base as being beneath the sea) and linked to us reaching peak Jack?

No?

Anyway, there is a mountain on Mars that is 3x as tall as Everest. We have just reached that level of peak Jack.

(ETA running out of mountains for these boring posts btw)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm 20 pages behind so apologies where this lands. This whole jack debacle has encouraged me research what my local foodbank needs and to donate what I can. look at the list of what they want, secret Tattler do we think?! (I'm not in Southend by the way!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Jack probably had to create this highly inappropriate merch range because people were (again) pointing out that her Patreon subscribers are supposed to earn discount codes. Now she actually has something to offer a discount on.

This whole saga is infuriating but the cabal's t-shirt suggestions have been keeping me sane throughout it. Thank you, you lovely ninnies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Don't worry about sourcing, Jack's concern for the poors does not extend beyond Lands End. The job of foreign poors is to to work as hard and fast as they can to make bargains for our poors.
Of course!
I'd forgotten that Oxfam trip to Tanzania to make sure women weren't exploited in any way.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
A grotesque display of what happens to a woman with a biro after a viral tweet. Tragic, innit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I'm 20 pages behind so apologies where this lands. This whole jack debacle has encouraged me research what my local foodbank needs and to donate what I can. look at the list of what they want, secret Tattler do we think?! (I'm not in Southend by the way!)
Also, tinned tomato soup not wanted either. Nobody wanting to try Jack's famous recipe for tomato soup for The Poors? (Lest we forget, main ingredient: a tin of tomato soup!)
the-crazy-gorilla-comedy-channel.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm going to contact Uri Geller to ask him if he can use his powers to get a load of ghosts to riot in the crappy bungalow. Then bend all her spoons. That ought to put a stop to her weird nazi T-shirt grift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
FFS she didn’t even ask the trussel trust before rolling this awful line of overpriced tat out to the yummy mummy’s who have never rioted and do token protesting like buying overpriced tat on tote bags.
Bet the trust get what, 10% of the price paid?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The higher we fly the further we have to fall.

That's my "quote" for the day.
She's is riding high now, but like always she will say or do something to duck it all up and we will be back to crying selfies on a sideboard.

She's a smug arrogant person with a bad attitude. She will duck it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.