Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A t-shirt would be a nice reward for anyone on the highest tier. Then maybe pin badges for the lower ones.

Just a thought
First of all, don't give her any ideas. Second of all, if she were to do this she'd have to cover the price of the merch herself (and give the proceeds to the TT) which is never going to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
#Breaking Tesco is set to scrap hundreds of jobs as it axes meat, fish and deli counters in 317 stores and closes its Jack’s discount chain

LOOK WHAT OUR MESSIAH DID
Our Jack's local store is 5 mins away from one of the most deprived areas in the county. Good work there Jack 👍 as the only other local store around there is Sainsburys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

is too much nonsense. I can’t believe she’s not thought of this before. And I absolutely think the Trussel trust will get less than they should…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The first time I ever saw/heard her speak on a video clip on Twitter was telling the story of the fancy biscuits she got from the food bank years ago. You know the one she went to once and her mum came round with a big shop the next day. I couldn't believe how posh she was.

Dying at the 3 strawberry fraps. I'm fairly sure there would be some kind of prize involved for anyone who was actually able to stomach that. She's so full of tit I can't stop laughing. Not to mention the COST of it 🥲

The t-shirts, as an NI Frau I have no words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I made this one just for you Jack, and it's a Dior $940 black t-shirt under there so should fit with your penchant for overpriced shite 🥰

Polish_20220201_153508132.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What the duck does she mean, she can't find an apostrophe on Teemill? Surely it's like every other t-shirt printing site, you type into a box? Is there not an apostrophe on her keyboard? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The hoodie costs 44£.

That's more than I spend on a week's groceries, and I a) live in a country with higher food prices than the UK & b) am lucky enough not to worry about budgeting.

Imagine how much food 44£ could buy for actual poor people in the UK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
'Wear this tee shirt and perhaps my Dad's mates won't shoot you in the back' will that fit on the front?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.