Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that the cabal shirts are all better than Jack's, who went from 'Looking for a graphic designer' to 'HERE'S MY NEW RANGE OF MERCHANDISE' within like half a day.

I am surprised she hasn't had them printed with a duck-off photo of her gurning soullessly on the back though. So humble.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
SarahA TEA! We know Mackie is a fan, she bought the necklace?
Er lads I don’t understand the bread circus tee shirt
Somebody might have already posted a better version but it’s a Roman thing that she’s misunderstood. Along the lines of the common people are happy with bread and circuses/food and fun. I think she’s saying Boris is the circus and people don’t have bread. But unsurprisingly she’s cocked up the analogy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I wonder if it galls Jack in any way that Ladbaby have been infinitely more successful in raising awareness, and raising money for TT just by singing about sausage rolls?

I really hope it does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry to sound like a broken record but I really need someone to ask her how 20% of the cost (per her own tweet) of a £16 tote bag buys 3 days of emergency food for a person.

That's £3.20!! A little over a pound a day. Didn't a charity do a live on £1 a day challenge to highlight how bleeping dire that is? And saviour of the poors Monroe and her idiot 'left wing' supporters think they are saving the world with it.

People WILL actually starve if she keeps on acting like you can live on that amount of money. Utter bleeping idiot she is. Just get your Tory membership card Jack, inherit your 560498 houses and duck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Needed to fire the grift out so fast she couldn't even take the extra 2 minutes to locate the apostrophe. As long as her name was firmly on it though. Wanka

• Haha
Reactions: 41
One of those rollercoaster afternoons where I’ve gone from feeling genuinely sorry for her showing herself up with that awful slogan, wondering why nobody she knows had said ‘bit gauche/fascist-undertone darling’, to experiencing wild disbelief at the TT seemingly endorsing it!! at least we will be able to identify idiots in the wild although none of these will get worn will they…imagine seeing these tasteless slogans showing up in charity shops in a couple of months 😳

At least I’ve had an owl-champagne Grunk session at the fab fashion designs of the cabal - like I say an emotional rollercoaster

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't do the T shirt thing bit could we have one for Justice Warby - 'We have the receipts next time, motherfucker'?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If only we were allowed swears in the titles
Grunking....there ain't no subject long enough for all swearing I've been doing this last week re: the vitriolic witch index. It would end up larger than the Llanfair PG sign

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My t shirt slogans;

Dickheads
Can't
Do
Roundabouts

When
Are
You
Going
To
Pay
Your
Taxes,
Ya Prune?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Band merch version:

🎶 I wake up every day, to find her back again 🎶
<eye roll emoji>

And new campaign t-shirt for the fraus:

EYE ROLL REACT NOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank LJC for the cabal T-shirts, they take the edge off the unbearable Jackness of Jacking that’s somehow been even worse today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.