Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can post on your Facebook Twitter IG etc for free “I donated to the TT” and give them £44, if the telling people part is so important
Oh my days, finally caught up on the grunkiest gunk. I am probably one of the older fraus on here and have seen a lot of shyster behaviour in my time but Jack tops everything. She starts off a sort of moral panic by establishing a new class The Poor who are being starved out of existence by the supermarkets not stocking cheap food and ends up with misspelled tshirts with a promised donation to a food bank. Or not. Wait until the Daily Fail get hold of that. one. I actually now despair for humanity at the moment. 😪
Why is a t-shirt helping?

The people need cheaper accomodation, cheaper energy, cheaper, transport and yes affordable food. Why is Molly sideboard buying an overpriced probably poorly sourced t-shirt got to do with any of this?!

Prices are rising for many reasons, global warming, pandemic, world issues..... These are the issues that need addressing to bring the smaller issues back to stability.

Honestly it really is like letting a kindergarten child loose with being class president for the day why the teacher pisses Off for a piss and a sandwich.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm eight pages behind atm but the whacking her own name on the front of the t-shirt has fully ended me. Send an ambulanceo and take me to the coronero for I am now an ex-sideboard.

Also does anyone remember when Jack as Peeky Mink tweeted about Ruth Bader Ginsburg being peripatetic? I thought at the time she meant philanthropic but now I realise writer, author, journalist and poet Jack quite obviously doesn't know what philanthropy means either which shows an outstanding commitment to butchering the English language. Do they give lifetime awards for that?
I know have an image of RBG RIP travelling around dispensing Supreme Court judgements to various schools with a guitar case.

She’s pig ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know at work when someone has a good idea to do something better and it takes about 18 months to be implemented and there’s a project group and all that BS. I have a new respect for those checks and balances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Cant/can't believe I'm late to the t-shirt party! All proceeds going to me, obviously!

ETA, if I could remember who said Kumbaya Motherfuckers initially I'd have stuck your name at the bottom 😂 That's all that's missing!

tattletee.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.