Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the same Jack who used to wang on about how we should only donate the basics to maximise the amount we can donate and got very arsey with anyone who said they tried to include a few brands/nice things etc. This is also the same Jack who is biting the carpet because some of the value ranges have been rebranded.
Has anyone got a screenshot of this to fling back at her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone higher up at the Trussell Trust has just yeeted the junior social media assistant out the window. Distinctly heard the "but I thought she was noooooooiiiicccee" as he went.
Mention the riot word in anything involving organisations, like TT and it's a big nope. Waiting for a hard no from the ONS too.
This coming from a frau who was refused by higher-ups, to allow Dick n Dom to shout the (rather tame in comparison) 'bogies' in our city library...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m far too old to be Dick and Dom’s audience - as in, I’m their age - but Bogies used to crease me up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Mention the riot word in anything involving organisations, like TT and it's a big nope. Waiting for a hard no from the ONS too.
This coming from a frau who was refused by higher-ups, to allow Dick n Dom to shout the (rather tame in comparison) 'bogies' in our city library...
Yeah, its not a good look to in any way shape or form to be supporting riots, especially when they achieve nothing and divert public funds to clear up the damage/police them in the first place.

Which is much needed in other areas and is the very reason TT exists in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Before I grunk 20+ pages can someone tell me if Jack’s been busted for the Grade A Grifting Wanker she is yet or if I’m going to be disappointed?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Will she move some money between accounts before screenshotting the half empty bank account as ‘proof’ of what’s come in? Or is she happy enough with her 40k of free patreon money already so will do the right thing for once 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Will she move some money between accounts before screenshotting the half empty bank account as ‘proof’ of what’s come in? Or is she happy enough with her 40k of free patreon money already so will do the right thing for once 🤔
Resting in the SB's GoHenry account..

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.