Jack Monroe #251 There isn’t a big enough salary in the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going through Jack's liked tweets. Guys, she has made it over the Pond. An American lady has noticed some canned food reduced!! It must be the work of Smol Pixie Messiah Jack. Praise Beans!

Ffs squig.
View attachment 1031550

She is never gonna correct people that the ONS actually started working on this last November is she 😏😏😏

View attachment 1031555
Never mind clawing and wailing in the crappy bungalow, I reckon the ONS staff are probably doing the same re: Jacksies antics

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her only exprience of Scotland is George Street in Edinburgh. Given that she has no imagination (as per evidence of her recipes), perhaps she can't picture thre are any deprived areas that are not near her in Essex.
I found her laughing derisively about the fact you can get Value products at "some random stores in the North" followed immediately by her assertion that she lives in "one of the most deprived constituencies in the UK" particularly offensive, given that I'm fairly sure some if not most of the most deprived communities are, in fact, in the north.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
for someone who bleats so much about renting she doesn’t help herself get a forever home. You will need a mortgage, and to prove ongoing income using accounts. Patreon probs doesn’t cut it as self employed income goes. She boasted to Irvine Welsh she has a deposit of 30k so what’s the issue with getting some work…

oh I see

Reactions: 30
I found her laughing derisively about the fact you can get Value products at "some random stores in the North" followed immediately by her assertion that she lives in "one of the most deprived constituencies in the UK" particularly offensive, given that I'm fairly sure some if not most of the most deprived communities are, in fact, in the north.
She lives in Sir David Amess’s Constituency, near where he was killed doesn’t she?

• Sad
Dead People Can’t Riot?? I can’t decide if this is incitement to riot, or saying kill the people who do riot?? Like what other version of this is there - where’s the good meaning? Even trying to think from her perspective, I don’t see how this could mean anything good?

Rioters end up hurt, dead, or in prison. Innocent bystanders, homes, businesses are hurt and destroyed. Even if the cause is ‘justified’, rioting is never the answer, and never has been the answer in the whole of history. I would love to see an example where a nice contained riot has made a massive change, and nobody was killed. As someone who calls themselves variously a writer/author/word wrangler/journalist, does she have so little faith in her ability to effect change without inciting violence? What a stupid bleeping loser.

I had a newborn baby during the last lot of riots, living in central London, and it was absolutely terrifying. That’ll bleeping DO Jack!

(oh and PS I had Healthy Start vouchers and went to the local children’s Centre for support LOADS in that period 2010-2013, because they existed!)
Trump springs to mind, he's a person who had people rallied up enough to cause a riot in capital hill and look what happened there. She's a complete tool. She claims to be better than these people when she's is exactly the same! Even her hairs matching him at the minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's a parochial little tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Quite common in the north Highlands as well, I know a Hugheen and a Donalda about the same age as Nigella.
I had an Aunt Donalda, born in Glasgow- she'd have been over 100yrs old if still alive ....
working in W of Scotland came across Thomasina (Ina) as well as many other 'feminised' men's names

• Heart
Reactions: 21
D5E899E2-DDB9-4535-90B9-49914078BE8B.jpeg
I I think this map shows quite clearly where the most deprived areas are in England.

She wouldn’t dare go into those large areas in the NW and NE that are highlighted.

Honestly. She should be ashamed thinking her little zone of loveliness is deprived. Jaywick may be, but until there is evidence of her campaigning there, in person, she can wear her horrid little t-shirt and make up more horrid little stories.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
My husband taught for many years in the most deprived area in the country at the time which was in the north. These families experienced Dickensian poverty: seven kids on one urine drenched mattress, girls stealing toilet rolls to use as sanitary wear. He used to buy bags of shopping and had a box in his room where the students could take what they needed, be that personal products, stationery, or foodstuffs. Jack doesn't have a bleeping clue about poverty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
[QUOTE="Veronicaaa, post: 8242857, member: 32490"every single brain fart she tweets is ✨white girl magic✨
[/QUOTE]
Too early but 👩🏻‍🍳💋

• Haha
View attachment 1032013I I think this map shows quite clearly where the most deprived areas are in England.

She wouldn’t dare go into those large areas in the NW and NE that are highlighted.

Honestly. She should be ashamed thinking her little zone of loveliness is deprived. Jaywick may be, but until there is evidence of her campaigning there, in person, she can wear her horrid little t-shirt and make up more horrid little stories.
There's quite a sad story behind Jaywick. It had originally been built as holiday chalets for Londoners but people displaced by bombing in the war and I guess later poverty ended up living in them as homes. There's very little there so massive unemployment and no one seems all that interested in trying to come up with a way to make it viable. On the plus side house prices are so low, Jack could buy her forever home for that £30,000 she has stashed and at least it's not in that awful north.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.