Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take a moment to consider these two tweets?

Screenshot_20220131-164409_Twitter.jpg

So...was it a tweet that turned into an accidental campaign, or was it the culmination of 10 years of work? Because I really can't see how it can be both at the same time (not a maverick).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
so, all those hundreds of lines that were deleted by big evil asda have magically started production again and back in stores within a week? all thanks to our plucky jack bleating on the telly from her massive bog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Can we take a moment to consider these two tweets?

View attachment 1029972

So...was it a tweet that turned into an accidental campaign, or was it the culmination of 10 years of work? Because I really can't see how it can be both at the same time (not a maverick).
I read the piece in Der Spiegel. It mainly featured a foodbank user from Colchester called Heidi. Made it clear that food prices may continue to go up, largely because of the rising energy costs. Mentioned Jack only fairly briefly. Take-home message from the article: Jack sounds more intelligent translated into German.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As my graph shows, pasta has stayed the same price for two years, but only thanks to my meetings with the big supermarkets that coincidentally saw them reduce the price even though it had never changed in the first place. Next slide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else feel sick and physically ache from cringing? 😑 She's so embarrassing!

This is what happens when a narc can turn off comments, just an outpouring of praise for herself. And that money grabbing tweet again?! She's so socially grim.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
PROPER REST? She's done a week's media bookings, why are the squigs treating her as though she's just completed a 6 month non-stop shift down the mines? Louisa J CHRIST ALMIGHTY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
"gimme the cash and I'm going for a big dino nap now. the Very Bad Index will never happen. now duck off. x"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
PROPER REST? She's done a week's media bookings, why are the squigs treating her as though she's just completed a 6 month non-stop shift down the mines? Louisa J CHRIST ALMIGHTY.
Come on V, cut her some slack, this is the hardest she’s worked since she was a (pretend) firefighter

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She makes me feel sick. Tweeting this tit while actual news was happening yet claims to be journalist.
E204999E-2EB4-4636-88CF-2E9811E59E03.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Come on V, cut her some slack, this is the hardest she’s worked since she was a (pretend) firefighter
I know but it's just SICKENING when she's claiming to do it all for ~us~ when, you know, it's freaking Monday afternoon and all she can go on about is how exhausted she is at a job well done and now she needs to take it easy for the sake of her mental health OR WHATEVER TF. Ugh, she's disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.