Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it 700 patrons just isn't enough, so she has to keep fishing for more. I just don't have the words for how disgusted I am at her.

What I'm choosing to take from that tedious dream is that a) she's fantasising about getting an OBE, and b) she has her next older, wealthy lesbian in her sights. Miriam:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know who maureen is, but she's tweeted jack's patreon link to her 149k followers

Screenshot_20220131-160333_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
These kinds of "rewards" (pony, sandwich, chicken) are proof that Jack's not actually done anything.

If I'd actually spent 10 years working on something and someone went "hahaha I'll get you a pony", I'd be really cheesed off? It would feel like such an undermining of my work. The fact that Jack's lapping it up is because she's not actually bloody done anything worthy of a pony/sandwich/chicken.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She'll be claiming to have an outside loo any day now.
I actually do still have an outside loo. It's attached to the house but accessed from the outside. It's where the boiler is. Maybe she wants to come do some interviews in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know but it's just SICKENING when she's claiming to do it all for ~us~ when, you know, it's freaking Monday afternoon and all she can go on about it how exhausted she is at a job well done and now she needs to take it easy for the sake of her mental health OR WHATEVER TF. Ugh, she's disgusting.
It’s crazy. Even stories like the one in Grocer that manage to get the truth out get lost in this sea of nonsense. She’s now trying to hint that she should get an MBE - you watch the squigs or her socks start mentioning this after her “dream”. She has done zilch apart from scream untruths loudly - on Twitter that no one fact-checks. Scamadelica

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Do you think Jack's meeting with Asda is actually Jackspeak for her first online grocery delivery arriving later?

(I know she's no problem with other online shopping).
(Shuffles feet, Britishly) reminds of cosplay/ furry fetish messages that people send in certain areas of the net,
eg:
'send nudes {wipes snout coquettishly with fur covered paw hiding behind mistress's skirts with big scared dragonpuppy eyes}'
Probably whilst dressed as Mary bleeping POPPINS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Could taking money from patrons and then not giving them the goods they were promised not be classed as fraud? It's really upsetting to think that someone can just scam money from hundreds of people and not face any sort of consequence.

I can't get my head around how many seemingly sensible people have just...believed Jack's claims about saving the world, when even a few seconds of critical thinking would reveal that this isn't the case at all. I don't understand what they even think she's actually achieved?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.