Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel sick and physically ache from cringing? 😑 She's so embarrassing!

This is what happens when a narc can turn off comments, just an outpouring of praise for herself. And that money grabbing tweet again?! She's so socially grim.
And this. I can't take much more of this BS
Screenshot_20220201-031116_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Who is Maureen Johnson and perhaps more importantly why does she have 149k followers but can barely summon up more than 20 retweets for any given post

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Today is turning into a car crash.

Dream about not turning against Corbyn you absolute waste of space.

😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think, this is the worst she's ever been? It's really amplifying her already nasty qualities.

Very dangerous to encourage and enable someone like her. Really good example though of narcissism in full flow, Christ. 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I don’t think that her landlady would be pleased about her keeping ex battery hens, and besides haven’t the poor little buggers suffered enough ? They would have to be kept very safely away from predators and actually need time and care spent on them.
A tiny, fleeting thought went through my mind that I hope she gets van loads of them. And ponies. It won’t happen, but 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Had to take a break over the weekend because she’s genuinely appalling.

I know her greed and avarice knows no bounds, but I’m stunned at her tweets this afternoon. Profiteering from empty stomachs. Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think that her landlady would be pleased about her keeping ex battery hens, and besides haven’t the poor little buggers suffered enough ? They would have to be kept very safely away from predators and actually need time and care spent on them.
A tiny, fleeting thought went through my mind that I hope she gets van loads of them. And ponies. It won’t happen, but 🤭
Isn't there a regular hose eating fox around?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Today is turning into a car crash.

Dream about not turning against Corbyn you absolute waste of space.

😞
Horrible horrible big Tory energy massively self obsessed. No wonder so many blue tickers see her as the relatable poor

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.