Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine for a minute that this friend actually exists. How utterly tit to buy Jack a present that will make her think of her ex, who she was hung up on for so long!

I mean, it's a moot point because we all know it's a lie, but that would be such a dick move, wouldn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm just trying to be content knowing that she can't keep this up forever and that she'd last less than a day in an actual job

• Heart
Reactions: 29
spiral stairs that aren't spiral, 3 bathrooms, cupboards so large they're marked on the floor plan... it's a huge, lovely house

she probs only describes it as crappy as it lacks a pool, which many of the neighbours have 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It makes me so happy to see our thread 2nd on the trending list. Might take to my socials to boast about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
spiral stairs that aren't spiral, 3 bathrooms, cupboards so large they're marked on the floor plan... it's a huge, lovely house

she probs only describes it as crappy as it lacks a pool, which many of the neighbours have 🙃
Imagine if it did - the contortions to keep it out of any pictures of the large back garden/hammocks/egg chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like trying to figure out which supermarket is most accessible is a nonsense because you can use any logic you want to.

I couldn’t tell you where my nearest Waitrose is, but if I wanted to they would bring a shop right to my door.

If I want to do a big shop at the Lidl a mile away, (🔺) I either need to take the car, which not everyone has, or split it into a couple of smaller trips because I couldnt carry everything we needed in one go. So is a further away supermarket with an online presence more accessible?

If two people live an equal distance from an M and S, but one can afford it and the other can’t, it’s not equally accessible to those two people.

I’m not really sure what my point is to be honest but it should be clear that what is accessible to Jack is not accessible to everyone else and vice versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if Ch4 did get in touch for an interview, but jack ignored them or ‘missed’ the email in among the 20k emails she has 😏. Wouldn’t be surprised at all - listing all the media outlets she’s been on (minus ch4) then showing the on air ‘present’ that will replace the one LJC took with her feels like a passive aggressive move to me. Allegedly, your honour.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She technically has 3 receptions. She is using the rear downstairs boot room as a lounge.
3 hallways, one so big it has a victorian fireplace in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Ch4 did get in touch for an interview, but jack ignored them or ‘missed’ the email in among the 20k emails she has 😏. Wouldn’t be surprised at all - listing all the media outlets she’s been on (minus ch4) then showing the on air ‘present’ that will replace the one LJC took with her feels like a passive aggressive move to me. Allegedly, your honour.
I am in awe of both your deduction skills and avatar choice. Bravo/a!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a GRUNK.

I've aged. I feel like I've traversed a dangerous and wretched landscape.

The On Air sign is so boringly twee. Also, she talks a lot about the "loo-dio", but oddly doesn't mention the Tracey Emin hanging in the other bathroom. How strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Pisses me off that absolute heroes like this woman and the communities they serve are either ignored or actively undermined by whatever Jack is trying to achieve here. Rice won't be 45p here, nor should it be:

Edit: sorry that's massive, LJC only knows what I did there. Have put it behind a spoiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.