Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on the 6th Day God made Jack Monroe, who would create a viral Twitter feed after many attempts, that would be filled with inaccuracies and lies. On the 7th Day God would point out that pasta was still 20p in the Thorpe Bay Asda as it always was. On the 8th Day, God rested, as he’d had enough of her bullshit to last him a life time already
Apologies to all the religious Frau for the muddling up of my testaments, I was filled with much spirit on the Sabbath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes it’s a dormer bungalow with two loos, stairs, three bedrooms a garage and a shed, front and back garden.
...and a massive "lobby", a dining room/studio, and an upstairs landing large enough to be another room.

But she doesn't have enough space and the house wasn't big enough for both her and LJC during lockdown 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I want her to turn up on telly thinking she's going to get the usual non interview but in a last minute change an enraged Paxman bursts on to the set.
*Paxman with all the fury of a coked-up baboon, clutching a moleskin full of Tattle receipts.*

Proper laughing at the thought of Jack having a challenging interview/interviewer. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Such a good friend she ain’t touching you and your spouted crap with a barge pole
The poor woman probably still cringes herself inside out when she recalls that she not only bought Jack's claim that she invented Healthy Start Vouchers but repeated it in public.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
A totally surprise gift that just happens to be something Jack’s ex had but took with her. Must be the same friend who knew the exact curtain measurements of Jack’s living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
...and a massive "lobby", a dining room/studio, and an upstairs landing large enough to be another room.

But she doesn't have enough space and the house wasn't big enough for both her and LJC during lockdown 🥺
They couldn't even afford a block of butter between them :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I have poor little broken Samwise’s voice in my head every time she claims something.

but she’s a liar

that does mean Jack is Gollum in this reenactment - my precious sideboards

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jack ordered that sign for herself, the purpose of the tweet was to remind everyone that LJC is still a VERY GOOD FRIEND even though Channel 4 avoided Jack like a radioactive substance.
Well we all know how loosey goosey she is with the truth when in comes to everything ordering things.
Still, good to know she still reads here and addresses various things:
She IS working on the Index.
She IS friends with Louisa.
She needs all the patreon money 'salary' as nobody else could possibly do what she does.

We just need answers to where Mini is and of course taxes. We'll have an update on her health issues soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The poor woman probably still cringes herself inside out when she recalls that she not only bought Jack's claim that she invented Healthy Start Vouchers but repeated it in public.
And cringes at the fact she use to wake up to the Jackie gal.

Reactions: 18
Home Economics teacher :ROFLMAO:

"Miss! Miss! My dad said you can get rice in Asda for 45p!"
"Please leave me alone."

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She has posted photos of most of the inside and outside of her house
maybe they could be uploaded to the media section
I don’t want to doxx her but I am soooo keen to see if her house is nicer than mine because I’ve really liked what I have seen 😂🤣

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to doxx her but I am soooo keen to see if her house is nicer than mine because I’ve really liked what I have seen 😂🤣
It's a lovely house, an absolute privilege in the grand scheme of things.

It's also got a heavy duty garage shutter and alarm box, so I dunno how the burglars got in twice.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I live in a town of approx 70k people. We have 2 lidls and 2 aldis, 2 B&Ms, asda, 2 home bargains, poundshop. I
How many people are in her house? Do the cat(s) use the bathroom too?
Whatever dry is it sounds middle class as duck!
Amazed at all these friends buying her stuff yet no one chats to her on Twitter, tags her in photos or memes or content on any platform, can drive her to shops, etc etc. You know all the things friends actually do, as opposed to spending their money on tat? 🤷🏻‍♀️
You think they would at least treat her to a tin of napolina tinned tomatoes after the poor love has to eat smart price to afford notebooks. You know, the notebooks for her very important and righteous work.
Yes, yes she does.
View attachment 1029680

(BBC article)
[/QUOTE]
She would fail an Ofsted visit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.