Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you're opening all your post. WELL DONE JACK. You won't be able to claim you didn't see the letters from HMRC.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I want her to turn up on telly in that absolutely bleeping hilarious Mary Poppins atrocity
I want her to turn up on telly thinking she's going to get the usual non interview but in a last minute change an enraged Paxman bursts on to the set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Amazed at all these friends buying her stuff yet no one chats to her on Twitter, tags her in photos or memes or content on any platform, can drive her to shops, etc etc. You know all the things friends actually do, as opposed to spending their money on tat? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Jack ordered that sign for herself, the purpose of the tweet was to remind everyone that LJC is still a VERY GOOD FRIEND even though Channel 4 avoided Jack like a radioactive substance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Still very good friend but will not acknowledge you that extends to the entire news channel she is in charge of.

sure Jan
Oh your friend has one so you copied. She’s finding it hard to contain the smug grandiosity isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I reckon Monroe is burned by Channel 4s conspicuous ignoring of her latest attempts to canvas for beatification. Wants people on T'Twitter to know that if LJC had her way Monroe would be the leading story.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
“Guided by god with a righteous fury and a biro as my sword.” New theory - she literally thinks she is Jesus (see: all the fish and martyrdom.) She thinks she is feeding the poor (via nutrient dense media appearances and tweets) but like a scammy modern day church she’s actually just pocketing the tithings. This is also why she pretends to wear old shoes - Jesus was known for his tatty sandals, and why her laugh is like that (it’s mimicking the donkey in the stable which was the first thing she heard after being born.) My only hope at this point is that herself, Nige and the squigs all get raptured to duck.
Like your thinking. That’s why she finds mysterious packages on her doorstep, it’s the unwise men bringing her gifts. Jesus also walked pretty far with his cross - and Jack walked pretty far once with a chair she found in a second hand shop. Does this make Tattle the alternative Bible? The real story of the Second Coming of Christ?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You have more than one toilet Jack. Honestly, it's funny, because I do swear a lot, but I find her need to be crude all the time just weird. It's not cute or professional.

Whilst I'm currently a plane ride away from any type of Aldi, they're definitely not the rare unicorn Jack and her followers seem to think. There's more of them than her beloved ASDA and Waitrose, that's for sure. Scarborough had everything but ASDA (near York) and Waitrose (near Hull)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Jack always means business when she has a pen in her top pocket.

View attachment 1029322
She looks like an extra from EastEnders. Did she randomly shout out "Ricky" during the interview.

Honestly been shopping this morning plenty of value stuff and just to slap it up her I put some expensive stuff in the foodbank bin. ( Apologies to foodbank users for being petty though on your behalf)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let's hope the next mysterious package contains a magistrates court summons via HMRC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Amazed at all these friends buying her stuff yet no one chats to her on Twitter, tags her in photos or memes or content on any platform, can drive her to shops, etc etc. You know all the things friends actually do, as opposed to spending their money on tat? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jack: "Any chance you could drop me off at Lidl as I need some shopping?"
Totally Real Jack Friend: "SHAN'T. Btw I'll be over later with some made to measure curtains and a Cotswold. Love you babes xxx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The package on the doorstep screams none of her neighbours like her enough to accept it for her.
Don't delivery drivers usually try the neighbours before bleeping it on the doorstep?

• Haha
Why is she taking interviews in the toilet, hygienic! 🤢

Why doesn't she do them in her kitchen, snug, bedroom, tiny desk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The package on the doorstep screams none of her neighbours like her enough to accept it for her.
Don't delivery drivers usually try the neighbours before bleeping it on the doorstep?
Probably not in Thorpe Bay bungalowland, where there’s a short driveway surrounded by vegetation and a large porch where parcels can be well secreted (also it didn’t happen, it went to Mum and Dads)

Why is she taking interviews in the toilet, hygienic! 🤢

Why doesn't she do then in her kitchen, snug, bedroom, tiny desk?
They all look too rich

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm trying to find a charity I can donate to in Jack's name like the Americans do for 'Planned Parenthood' and Mike Pence (Or any other right-wing knobber!)
Donate to anything that supports actual Poors! She bangs on enough about renting - homeless support charity, pets - animal rescue/abuse charity, single parent - DV refuge, lesbian/trans/nb - any of their support groups, food insecurity - local foodbank. You get the idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Like your thinking. That’s why she finds mysterious packages on her doorstep, it’s the unwise men bringing her gifts. Jesus also walked pretty far with his cross - and Jack walked pretty far once with a chair she found in a second hand shop. Does this make Tattle the alternative Bible? The real story of the Second Coming of Christ?
And on the 6th Day God made Jack Monroe, who would create a viral Twitter feed after many attempts, that would be filled with inaccuracies and lies. On the 7th Day God would point out that pasta was still 20p in the Thorpe Bay Asda as it always was. On the 8th Day, God rested, as he’d had enough of her bullshit to last him a life time already

• Haha
  • Heart
Aldi and Lidl combined are snapping at Asda's heels
Aha thank you for beating me to this. I use this chart at work, you can fiddle with the dates to see how fast Aldi and Lidl have grown too.
She’s heard the phrase ‘disruptive discounters’ but is out of date, if you work in anything related to the grocery industry (🔺) you know that they are rapidly becoming established. To ignore them based on that is missing out so much insight into how and why people shop for food in the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.