Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ordered that yourself

don’t lie

you have a shopping addiction and no friends
😂
Whoever bought it what a complete waste of bleeping money. Costs more than pasta I'm sure. But nice to flaunt it. Prat.

TD is a bleeping star.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I thought you were disappearing for the next few weeks to empty the Cotswold Co showroom "crunch the numbers" for the Vinegar Bandstand Insole?

Just take your extra ££££ and duck OFF.

I couldn't help thinking, as I was retching over the sink this morning due to anxiety nausea at the thought of logging on and doing another Monday at my full-time, stressful and modestly-paid job, of Jack lolling in her pit in her massive, beautiful home as she counts the extra thousands appearing in her bank account in return for doing ABSOLUTELY duck ALL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I'm trying to find a charity I can donate to in Jack's name like the Americans do for 'Planned Parenthood' and Mike Pence (Or any other right-wing knobber!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Guided by god with a righteous fury and a biro as my sword.” New theory - she literally thinks she is Jesus (see: all the fish and martyrdom.) She thinks she is feeding the poor (via nutrient dense media appearances and tweets) but like a scammy modern day church she’s actually just pocketing the tithings. This is also why she pretends to wear old shoes - Jesus was known for his tatty sandals, and why her laugh is like that (it’s mimicking the donkey in the stable which was the first thing she heard after being born.) My only hope at this point is that herself, Nige and the squigs all get raptured to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Also big lols when she does not want to include Lidl/Aldi, but made a big fuss about finding some tit she likes at an obscure Nisa somewhere.
Nisa is owned by the Co-op, which I didn't realise/have any interest in, until I went googling as a result of Jack mentioning Nisa.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
What makes Jack think she's the national spokesperson for what is/isn't accessible to people? Just because something is not easily accessible to her she isn't going to acknowledge it at all? Jack, that's not how research is meant to work!
But it’s how jackanomics work

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has deliberately dressed like a complete bleeping slob. Imagine the squiggles “ahh poor dear heart Jack, doing press for free when she can’t afford a hair brush 😢

Do I spy her broken boots?? Jackie may have been better off wearing either her brand new boots, or one of her many pairs of Doc Martens? Or the six inch heels she was dancing with Marcus in (in fantasyland)!
I want her to turn up on telly in that absolutely bleeping hilarious Mary Poppins atrocity

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There are 880 Lidls in the UK and 930 Aldis.

There are 633 Asdas, a figure which includes non-food units like Asda Living.

I love facts. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.