Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live within in a few of miles of two Lidls and two Aldis. It's such a crock of lies!

Conversely I think there are 3 Waitroses in the whole of Wales 🤣 And my local Asda is a 🥺 bus ride 🥺 away.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Tell me you live somewhere FANCY without telling me you live somewhere FANCY. (Seriously though are Lidl and Aldi particularly inaccessible for people??)
Nope! I live within walking distance of the "Posh" part of our town. We have an Aldi next to an M&S, we are also getting a Lidl built and a Home Bargains. All of this is soooooo inaccessible to me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
:/

The way market share for anything is calculated is never going to include the tiny individual retailers. Tbh market share calcs are (ime?) for big players to track performance versus each other / M&A work more than anything else?

As someone else has mentioned the £1 bowl market stalls, and the boss man shops, the TFCs/lithuanicas/small chains like no they’re not reporting sales to Nielsen or Kantar but they are very much staples for anyone living in urban areas. So if you’re talking from a practical food to domestic plate PoV I don’t see why ignoring these stores makes any sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is a ‘random Asda store in Newcastle’ any different from her random Asda store in Shoeburyness? It’s not random to the people who live there. So bleeping rude. I don’t live close to either so they basically don’t exist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Nope! I live within walking distance of the "Posh" part of our town. We have an Aldi next to an M&S, we are also getting a Lidl built and a Home Bargains. All of this is soooooo inaccessible to me!!
I have an Aldi, M&S food and Home Bargains in the same retail block, which is just trying to serve all segments (I shop at all three).

The problem with JM is that she loves to negate anything anybody else says and if need be she'll use the most warped logic possible. No matter what you bring to the table she knows better. She can't help herself, she has no humility or shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
You ordered that yourself

don’t lie

you have a shopping addiction and no friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Also big lols when she does not want to include Lidl/Aldi, but made a big fuss about finding some tit she likes at an obscure Nisa somewhere.

• Haha
So journalists have been sniffing around according to Jack? I hope any planning to expose her ‘I’ve got £34 in the bank’ vs all the high end stuff she buys hence proving what a disingenuous grifter she is do a good article. Just bashing her will play to the morons. If I was writing it, I’d be interviewing people at her local food bank & others generally in need & looking at how much they could benefit from the £2k+ a month for nothing she’s getting. I’d also be showing some of Jack’s luxury goods alongside her many insinuations that she’s poor.
She’s said herself that she’s shameless (can’t be embarrassed). It would take a reality check like that to really show how gross it is that she’s taking money for nothing which could really benefit the people she claims to care about.

• Heart
I can't believe she's retweeting that 'it'll take me 10 hours and £163 to buy some 29p pasta' as though it's an excellent point she's proud of making. Witness the thickness.
I remember Mrs Merton saying a loaf of bread costs £70 in that London before adding of course that includes the train fare there and back but it's so expensive. Was our young smol pixie watching alone with no one on hand to explain the joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Media scam completed ✔ now the real work begins - how to get out of this Vimes index nonsense I started

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.