Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You haven’t been being kidnapped for 2 weeks. Your “viral” tweet didn’t go live until 12 days ago.

Stop inflating time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I really hate this narrative she puts out that she is so frail and tired her family have to kidnap her and feed to make sure she is OK.
She thrives on appearing pathetic.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Apparently people who make the decision to cut the pasta line in supermarkets are on multi-million pound salaries....where do I get that job?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well, that was mercifully brief. And no attempt at "cooking"!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But we've got the photographic evidence this is all bullshit thanks to @Toffee finger and Mr Toffee finger literally yesterday.

Oh & she might want to swerve that fraud lawyer in the green room. The lying bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Vegetables can be stored for "weeks or even months" before they get to the supermarket floor, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We've seen proof that the cheap pasta and rice are in stock and on the shelf in her local supermarket 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I really hate this narrative she puts out that she is so frail and tired her family have to kidnap her and feed to make sure she is OK.
She thrives on appearing pathetic.
That and the implication that she cares sooooo much she never stops working unless people step in and stop her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
When looking at the price increase of goods.
She sneakily said, "the cheapest I could find in my local supermarket'' when discussing each item.

Why is no one on any show asking....well did you look elsewhere as that seems quite narrow boundaries for your claims?!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.