Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - after giving it some thought - the new Patreon are there to pay her for this index and her activism work, they don’t want postcards. So, sadly, as long as she keeps tweeting shite on Twitter they will think she is doing the ‘job’ even if it changes nothing because of her ability to shamelessly co-opt other people’s work - sure start, Marcus and co, the ONS. When she solves the conflict between Ukraine and Russia she may peak.
The thing is some people do want the postcards, or some "treat" for their patronage. But they're going to possibly be trodden over by the activism loudmouths who will get their way in making it something for nothing. Of course they can choose to leave, and I hope that they do.

What people don't realise that if she messes around with the tiers people will be charged again if they move tiers. I made that mistake 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A) lots of new earrings in da house recently
B) that shirt is not been #blackeninged
C) looking smoothed Jack- lots of patreon dollar is looking good on you

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Very long term lurker, this has finally brought me out of hiding (have also been embarrassed by my Limahl lyric username but I guess her hair makes it unexpectedly relevant).

rip off Britain is about right isn’t it

do you think we’ll get an updated screenshot of her bank Accounts tomorrow when the double Patreon payments will have come in??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
This Nigella thing is all a bit odd. We can say that the Guardian foodie blue tickers (Felicity, Marina etc) just go along with Jack to avoid upsetting the apple cart and Nigella was doing the same up until now.

We also can say she isn’t lacking in brain matter. Her ability to read the cooking room is second to none and yes, she might be privileged beyond belief, but people love her output and she knows that and has exploited it for years.

So why has she decided to promote smol pixie when it must be widely known what Jack is like behind the scenes? Does she know something? Has it been decided that it is safer for her to promote Jack, as she is seen to be more untouchable than maybe a lesser foodie celebrity, so if it all goes Pete then Nigella won’t get cancelled so to speak?

Is all this bollocks and Nigella just had “moment” after too many espressos?
In one of her replies she thanked someone for bringing it to her attention. It's probably just to save face and its no skin off her nose to send it out.

With her amount of wealth she would probably be most amused to see us getting our knickers in a twist over an amount that is loose change to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I guess this squig hasn't seen Jack's 'recipe' for tomato soup, where the main ingredient is .... a tin of tomato soup.

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 08.41.57.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Doesn't Nigella have a daughter a couple of years younger than Jack?
Perhaps she runs the Socials and as a literal Trustafarian picked Jack as her Povvo Project.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her 'mission' is to deceive as many people as possible and manipulate them into funding her lifestyle. So far she's doing grand work in that field.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And she really should share the secret of her apparently miraculous cure for all her ailments including severe debilitating depression.
It seems like ages ago but I think it was just the week before last when she was having "convulsions".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I wouldn't be surprised if she mentioned her Patreon.
Horrified, but not surprised.

Reactions: 24
I'm picturing Gloria Hunniford screaming 'Just say the bleeping line' at her whilst she stands motionless and transfixed by the studio lights.
Screenshot_20220131-090942_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.