Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1027427

Yes, I expect the sight of Jack wandering about a car park with an empty Asda bag and a full Tesco bag so the fascinated paps can get a picture will be just the thing to blow this scandal wide open. Are these Squigs high or something? I'm just worried sensational shots like that could lead Jack into the kind of media circus that claimed Diana.
I swear to Christ some of these Squigs don't meet the minimum IQ requirement for execution in the USA..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
View attachment 1027427

Yes, I expect the sight of Jack wandering about a car park with an empty Asda bag and a full Tesco bag so the fascinated paps can get a picture will be just the thing to blow this scandal wide open. Are these Squigs high or something? I'm just worried sensational shots like that could lead Jack into the kind of media circus that claimed Diana.
I don’t know, I think the one flaw in this squig’s cunnning plan is that they mention car parks and car boots, but Jack doesn’t drive. Watch out for a reply saying “ROUNDABOUTS FFS!”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What legal and police action did she take against us?
I imagine the police are still working through her extensive archive of ring binders. The lawyer will of course be on a retainer to allow them to FORENSICALLY examine the crimes of the cabal.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I imagine the police are still working through her extensive archive of ring binders. The lawyer will of course be on a retainer to allow them to FORENSICALLY examine the crimes of the cabal.
I just want a decent journalist to forensically trawl these threads…anyone know one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From what I've seen, she doesn't really have any trolls. Not to the likes of the influencer lot, who get death threats and creepy incels etc. She actually has a large and supportive fanbase. The only people labelled trolls are the ones pointing out the truth, politely pointing no less!

Everything has to be twisted up into her victimhood. 'Poor Jack Monroe' in every way possible.

She's probably right now at her parents million pound house, eating a full plate of roast dinner, getting new notes from Papa H on what Tory rhetoric she can prove this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Lockdowns? So keeping the cheapest stuff in the shops rather than allowing those with internet access/technological abilities, the financial means to afford delivery charges, reserved delivery slots and minimum spends from rinsing the stock by bulk buying at the expense of those who don't have such advantages to go into the shop with their pensions, supermarket vouchers and benefit money to access them?

After all, the cheapest ranges are meant for the poorest people, not the ones in the position of being able to afford more. Otherwise, they'd get all the 29p pasta before those with a fiver to eat for the week have even the slightest look in.
THIS!
Why the hell do the majority of people on Twitter not have the common sense to think that all of the above during a pandemic 'may' have affected their online shopping choices? The last almost 2 years have not been typical for various reasons and it has changed the way people have had to shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Asda will have just gotten someone in their trading team / maybe with a tiny bit of dev support just to surface those SKUs & check site search properly surfaces them. Depending on how good or awful their setup is it could have taken minutes, could have taken days, but this meeting will be be a lil PR number to appease smol pixie.

It’s rly not this deep 😭

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.