Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first instinct of someone who is experiencing a ‘full on panic attack’ is of course to post a Twitter thread about it and get into a public spat with a train company.
Stunts like this make things so much harder for genuine sufferers of anxiety disorders etc. Most people don’t take them seriously precisely because of attention seeking liars like Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
We deserve a new train chaos. My all time favourite was that time when they stopped the train she was and switched all the lights off leading the this glorious piece of Jack Arsery "They're lucky I didn't boot a f*****g door in. Absolutely shaking. (Context: have been locked on a train before!)". It's the context bit the slays me.
🤣🤣🤣 That has to have a place in her Wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Again, very behind, but just a quick forensic fact.

The ST article says the budget pasta is still stocked in 421 Asda stores.
Monroe said on the radio it is still available in a 'handful' of stores.
There are 633 Asda stores in the UK.

66.5% = 'a handful ' #BigMaths

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I often think what Jackie would have been like pre internet.
The concept of being some form of local gobshite springs to mind.👺
💩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Again, very behind, but just a quick forensic fact.

The ST article says the budget pasta is still stocked in 421 Asda stores.
Monroe said on the radio it is still available in a 'handful' of stores.
They are 633 Asda stores in the UK.

66.5% = 'a handful ' #BigMaths
I was looking into this earlier - the 633 figure includes all formats of Asda, so convenience stores, Asda Living (shops and homeware), etc too.

So the actual percentage of Asda supermarkets selling Smartprice will be even higher. Where's your wooden calculator now Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Haha indeed! 😂
I do wonder what she is making of the tweets being critical. I know there's not a lot compared to the suck-ups, but she always focuses on the negative, in spite of overwhelming praise. She deliberately seeks them out. So this must be driving her mad, I bet she's playing with socks all over the place 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I often think what Jackie would have been like pre internet.
The concept of being some form of local gobshite springs to mind.👺
💩
Spot on - her first claim to fame was getting an angry letter published in her local paper (which led to her starting her blog).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.