Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroeโ€™s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Latest Asda NED" means something entirely different round my way.

I could watch that on a loop all day โ™ฅ RIP Oyster bar, RIP the Venue. Mere moments away from Mackie's fave Sainsbo's, too, not that she'd know unless she took the non-tourist exit out of Waverley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nigella's dad was chancellor of the Exchequer but the squiqs still ain't got a decent fact checker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The mention of legal action is another quite clever trick. Many will take at face value. If you challenged at the time, Jack wouldn't comment as it was ongoing. Now it would be that it was dropped as it was harming her health & causing issues with family etc. So there will never be any more detail.

Not sure where Asda PR or legal are based but HQ is Leeds. That's 4 hours each way for a potential train chaos! How many shins will suffer in that time?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Iโ€™m only ever ordered my shopping online once. My sister showed me how to do it, and funnily enough you can type what you are looking for then sort price low to high! A tip she gave me for bulk items like cat food etc was search by best valueโ€ฆ this wasnโ€™t Asda though

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure where Asda PR or legal are based but HQ is Leeds. That's 4 hours each way for a potential train chaos! How many shins will suffer in that time?
They're probs just requesting her presence at the customer service desk of the Shoebury branch.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
They're probs just requesting her presence at the customer service desk of the Shoebury branch.
From my late night viewing habits, I know you can pick up shopping TV purchases at Asda. Spending your Patreon cash already, Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The mention of legal action is another quite clever trick. Many will take at face value. If you challenged at the time, Jack wouldn't comment as it was ongoing. Now it would be that it was dropped as it was harming her health & causing issues with family etc. So there will never be any more detail.

We deserve a new train chaos. My all time favourite was that time when they stopped the train she was and switched all the lights off leading the this glorious piece of Jack Arsery "They're lucky I didn't boot a f*****g door in. Absolutely shaking. (Context: have been locked on a train before!)". It's the context bit the slays me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
We deserve a new train chaos. My all time favourite was that time when they stopped the train she was and switched all the lights off leading the this glorious piece of Jack Arsery "They're lucky I didn't boot a f*****g door in. Absolutely shaking. (Context: have been locked on a train before!)". It's the context bit the slays me.
My fave train moment was the Mediterranean fat arse incident in real time (before I even joined here) and the tile tit, which funny enough also didn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: 40
7th January, 2016.
Screenshot_20220130-145955_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20220130-150011_Opera.jpg

I'm writing a letter. I'm an adult.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
If Jack's upset about how much rice has(n't) gone up in price, just wait until she finds out about train fares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I thought the lies were the the worst thing about her, but itโ€™s the smug tweet/emoji claiming credit for things that she knows have nothing to do with her. Even more galling is that the squiggles take it as fact, even when presented with the truth. My only comfort right now, is that she wonโ€™t be able to sustain this level of attention, and the comedown will be huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.