Jack Monroe #250 Jack Monroe’s Patreon is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say she was going to claim they have reintroduced stuff that never left, but looks like she's already on it....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
As has already been said... strange that Jack is not challenging comments like this.
There's a Dutch saying: "When you're getting a shave, you need to sit still" meaning that people under scrutiny are best to keep quiet to avoid making things worse or drawing attention to it. At least she seems to have leanred that.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
It will be interesting to hear Asda's reason for why it wasn't online for a while. Which the squigs seem to forget is the actual reason that Jack has gone on her crusade - not that it was never not available/withdrawn from sale altogether.

However, unfortunately even if Asda man told the truth under oath whilst a gun is pointed at their Nan then the Squigs will rubbish it now. They've left it too late maybe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I don’t even know how to describe the last couple of days, I’ve never used the sick and angry emoji so much.

The thought of all that money being “donated” for nothing makes me sick, so many ways that money could be better used.

duck you Jack. Also duck Nigella for her enablement

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
It will be interesting to hear Asda's reason for why it wasn't online for a while. Which the squigs seem to forget is the actual reason that Jack has gone on her crusade - not that it was never not available.
A follow up tweet to the one Jack responded to. Perhaps they were always online just too hard for Jack's forensic genius to find.

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 13.03.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1027356

Edit: changed the screenshot to make sure it's clear the top tweet is from a squiggle.
Oh yea, so she’s in effect alluding to having organised the entire supply chain - re issuing defunct labelling and packaging, production and logistics - which enabled discontinued products to suddenly appear on the shelves again, within a few days.

Or, the more likely possibility, they were always there.

Muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I genuinely did search it every which way and scrolled through a fuckton of rice and it wasn't there for me 😂
I think that somewhere in articles by people-who-know-what-they-are-talking-about (Steve Dresser?) it was mentioned that Asda had removed their Smart Price items (some?all?I don't remember) from their online shop. So if they are putting the items back in response to her shouting it could be seen as a win for her. She claimed the items weren't in her local Asda either though, so.......

Reactions: 31
Who would have thought that the person who deletes tweets to obscure details about their grifting in the past would delete Patreon postings to obscure details of their grifting in the past? Not me! (Jokes, I totally am not surprised)

EDIT: I can still see them on the website? In this one she threatens to expose people to her poetry
Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 13.14.54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Online my Smart Price items have increased from 87 to 111. But as forensic evidence has proved these items were largely available in store.

I really hope it was just a glitch and they have been savvy enough not to publicly announce it so Jack has to be the one because everyone wants to know the outcome of this meeting And that's LITERALLY all that they tell her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.