Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Gettingallfatandsassy, post: 8181431, member: 293358"

Hands off my organic raspberries you Tory Scum 🤬
[/QUOTE]

A bit behind so apologies if someone beat me to it but thread nom!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh noes, Jack's worked out that getting food in petrol forecourts is more expensive than getting it in supermarkets. This was highly classified information. She's blown the lid off it! But I'm glad the people who previously did their big shop at the petrol station now know they can get things cheaper elsewhere.
How on earth could Jack be expected to own this as she can't AFFORD a car! She's in Thorpe Bay so nowhere near a dirty smelly forecourt so she'd never be able to walk there anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the hell did Asda Shoeburyness do to her? Other than not have any low cost pasta in stock ten days ago?

The daft cow is on self destruct.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She’s so aggressive! Last week it was an unnamed supermarket that got her on telly because her bleeping local branch were out of a product she doesn’t need or buy!
This week she’s trying to work out WHAT THE duck ASDA HAVE BEEN PLAYING AT.

it’s little wonder she hasn’t secured a future on television, she is SO hot and cold.
a black eye or a lovebite and nothing in between.
Like her Twitter responses too: ‘thanks so much xx I'm a big fan of your work, you’ve done so much (for the Murdoch empire)’
v’s
‘I don’t want to be presented with your tit facts,I’m BUSY changing NOTHING.’

• Haha
Reactions: 51
(I need to go back and grunk my way through today so sorry if this has been mentioned.)

On BBC radio this morning, they were talking about the investigation that the beeb is carrying out into the code on Djokovic's covid test. They believe there was an error on the code put on the visa application and are investigating it. To quote the beeb 'they are investigating the facts'.

All I could think was it's a shame that someone can't be so rigorous in investing Jack's claims.
Literally a walk down to Asda, Tesco and maybe even Lidl would dispute the utter nonsense surrounding the increase on a bag of pasta. Basic research really.

But nobody from the BBC could do that? They couldn't find the simple facts?

They could however put time into managing to get hold of the testing numbers of the batch of covid tests that Djokovic took and then gain access to his visa forms....why? He isn't British he wasn't playing in Britain, it's a non story!

Seriously BBC do your fact finding on this story!
I love the BBC and the wonderful entertainment it provides but their reporting of Jack’s ridiculous claims and the parroting of it on other programmes she didn’t even appear on, without doing any real fact checking has shooketh me. I’m not angry, just disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
pleasseeee say this is the beginning of squigs tagging her every single time they come across a smart price product that she claims no longer exists
Please god this!
Until she literally screams into twitter, "ONLY FROM THE ASDA I USE, YOU MORONS!"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Jesus. Why is she going full on beast mode v Asda? Really looks like she has a gripe now.

Reactions: 33
D510DCE8-87B1-40A7-A887-E9C1A9321B6D.jpeg

😡 Cowardly custard isn’t even tagging them and has limited replies. What level of attention will ever be enough?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I'm guessing Asda's lawyers are in touch and not best pleased with her? (Speculation as always m'laud)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I managed to find Smart Price Lemon curd for 94billion jackles today.
I scoffed the lot and am on such a sugar chaos I have liked EVERY SINGLE
thread nominomination.
Sugar chaos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
It's all in their mendacious press releases! Am I the only literal expert forensically examining this at a granular level???
you-see-it-is.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.