Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've officially reached the "reading thread through my fingers" stage. What is she DOING

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She got a taste of the spotlight again and she's not for letting it slip away this time 🤩

Everytime she mentions Sainsbury's I wonder how she has the gall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She applied for the position of CEO and got rejected didn't she?
This is an awful thing to say so I’ll spoiler it because not everyone is a bleep like me (soz @MancBee lad)

I don’t understand why she seems angrier at Asda than at the man who supposedly stalked her for years and ruined her life. The one common denominator is that both things didn’t happen, but still…

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Child benefit was the one which occurred to me first as contributing to that benefits total but also state pension, not everyone necessarily wants or can afford to quit at 65 or whatever it is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I love that this pathetic ‘Gotcha!’ moment makes her feel like she’s solid gold CEO material 😂

And anyone with a glimmer of maturity, knows that you need clear and well researched points lined up and prepared for an argument. You can’t just keep chucking theories and wild accusations out there until something sticks. After realising she’s going nowhere with her head index on the back of a fag packet, she’s going off on a tangent about staff and benefits. Prove your first point before scrambling around for something else to moan about, you moron!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Looking forward to Nigella, Hugh Grant et al retweeting the Asda series…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A lot of that will be top ups from working 16 hours during school time etc. Supermarkets have that useful flexibility for people who can’t do full time. They have to pay minimum wage same as everyone else don’t they? At the least. Oh please let someone sue her, please. She’s being mad now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Omg I love trifle defender so much she has just launched in on the tax

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Does she know Redcar is closer than Newcastle. It does have an Asda (a small one).

I have an idea. There needs to be an Asda in every town, they aren’t a business anymore but government owned. Because Jack already thinks they aren’t a business and should run at a massive loss providing super cheap food, and all the growers, suppliers, transporters should all run at a loss too.

There is a special aisle is full of foods suitable for poor people, all branded with POOR FOOD. Pasta, cheap wet ham, 4p broken biscuits. You also have to have a copy of a JM book at home to make approved brown soft dishes from the poor food. Any spare moneys can be used to tip Jack for her amazing services. You can’t buy anything else though. Will she be happy then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.