Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am happy to contribute to any crowdfunder that will enable her local Chinese takeaway to sue her.
Sorry to add again. But what did I say a few posts ago. When I was poor I dreamed about having a Chinese takeaway. Proof she does read here.
Hey duck-face. Go and taunt other people and pay your taxes.
Urgh, she's a monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Even her favourite home delivery company are doing her dirty and don’t want a Jack recipe anywhere near their site.

8FEFB891-386C-4E4E-BE77-79155207A9D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
ASDA used to be owned by Walmart who are the biggest bunch of retail cnuts on the planet. Where were Jack's morals then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Oh noes, Jack's worked out that getting food in petrol forecourts is more expensive than getting it in supermarkets. This was highly classified information. She's blown the lid off it! But I'm glad the people who previously did their big shop at the petrol station now know they can get things cheaper elsewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
My daughter works for a food company doing exactly that job, I'd love to see Jack try and do it, it's not the easiest
Can imagine it's very difficult - Monroe would quit after the first week then add it to the list of skills that she thinks she's mastered whilst preaching on the subject via twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The empath in me is screaming at her but I’m mostly pleased she’s self sabotaging this rather than actually following through with things. She must’ve seen the days of lounging around with Coopsy and eating fish were going to be few and far between so off she goes.

Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can imagine it's very difficult - Monroe would quit after the first week then add it to the list of skills that she thinks she's mastered whilst preaching on the subject via twitter.
She wants her Mediterranean arse all over the ads, doing the Asda pocket tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack going through old press releases to find conflicting or interesting info to discuss it on Twitter, but Tattle is bad, gotcha Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wait till Jack discovers ever changing petrol prices. And that other prices are LINKED to oil prices. That's going to be a hell of a day.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to forensically research kebab prices. I'm sure 22 years ago a donner burger was £1.80 and a chicken kebab wrap £2.50 but I was mostly drunk when ordering.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
(I need to go back and grunk my way through today so sorry if this has been mentioned.)

On BBC radio this morning, they were talking about the investigation that the beeb is carrying out into the code on Djokovic's covid test. They believe there was an error on the code put on the visa application and are investigating it. To quote the beeb 'they are investigating the facts'.

All I could think was it's a shame that someone can't be so rigorous in investing Jack's claims.
Literally a walk down to Asda, Tesco and maybe even Lidl would dispute the utter nonsense surrounding the increase on a bag of pasta. Basic research really.

But nobody from the BBC could do that? They couldn't find the simple facts?

They could however put time into managing to get hold of the testing numbers of the batch of covid tests that Djokovic took and then gain access to his visa forms....why? He isn't British he wasn't playing in Britain, it's a non story!

Seriously BBC do your fact finding on this story!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
For the love of God don't tell her about Booths and all the other supermarkets that don't specifically cater to people on modest incomes. Citerella will blow her bleeping mind. And Harrods Food Hall when there are actual council estates in that part of London?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.