Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I please take this opportunity to say to anyone credulous enough to believe her: SHE IS NOT AUTISTIC. She has two different 'diagnosis' stories that do not match up. One of these she claims took place while she was at school when she was assessed by an 'educational psychiatrist' but it was hidden from her by her parents. Firstly, there's no such thing as an educational psychiatrist. Secondly, during the time period it was extraordinarily rare for girls to be diagnosed with autism. Thirdly, no school or competent parents would ever approve of suppressing such a diagnosis as it would be actively damaging to the child when they could benefit from professional intervention.

She also claimed that her GP told her she had '99% of the traits of classic autism' which is not a thing any professional would ever say. The only time she mentions autism is when she either wants to pre-emptively deflect criticism or play up to the stereotypes (see: comparing herself to Greta Thunberg with an 'autistic superpower' or claiming she can hear electricity in the walls). There's a perfect example of her duplicity in action at this very moment - she's saying being autistic makes her a Big/granular maths expert but it's as plain as the ever-changing nose on her smug face that she can't actually do even basic maths.

This is exactly the same modus operandi as appropriating arthritis and claiming that she needs a stick to walk and has lost full function of both her hands. It's a bleeping charade so that she can add another disabled minority card to her deck. Her presenting herself as an autistic woman in this manner when autism in women is already so widely misunderstand is completely ignorant and injurious to the whole community.

Sorry for the scathing essay but this has really been grinding my botulism radiator mushrooms.
We know. We know she is an utterly shameless charlatan of a person who will do anything to make money. I don't know what else to say but you are bleeping glorious and we all love the socks off you. xoxo and get to duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
lidl was out of 29p pasta tonight (and still no sardines - it's been months!)

they are literally STARVING THE POORS. god but that sounds like a roadside mum-ism, how long till jack tells someone to delete their account?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
haha you’re a maths genius to us.
We are probably reading different figures, some include the pensions bill and some don’t.
I edited to add (after reading your post) that I had originally excluded pensions so, like Jack, I declared myself right all along. Everybody cheered and my bullies were duly telt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Silver Linings are you doing new one or shall I
Edit- silver is AWAY will do new thread now
Doing it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Nice stats” yeah bleeping great stats - incorrect stats - but who gives a damn about FACTS huh?!

I have paid my tax today! Has Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else get the feeling that Monroe just got the news today that Asda aren't interested in working with her..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.