Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder whether she's rattled because of the Sunday papers. The interview with the Sunday Times seems to have got under her skin. 🤞

View attachment 1022933
But what if you've an auntie that lives nearby that can pick you up a few packets and post it? Won't take 10 hours and £163.
See Jack, we can all be awkward about things if we want to!
Has anyone even bothered to price up the cheapest pasta in Fortnum & Masons? Asking for a friend🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36
But what if you've an auntie that lives nearby that can pick you up a few packets and post it? Won't take 10 hours and £163.
See Jack, we can all be awkward about things if we want to!
Has anyone even bothered to price up the cheapest pasta in Fortnum & Masons? Asking for a friend🙃
She paid £45 to have her rusty spoons posted. Your idea seems legit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Does she actually think her notebooks have evidential value? And how does the purchase of moleskine notebooks in 2015 fit into the poverty timeline?

I am speculating here, but imagine someone submitting an article to the FT, FT then fact check it, take legal advice on any potentially libellous claims, approach the supermarkets for their right of reply, and then softly, gently, tell the author the article can't be published as it's all bullshit hence sparking a narc meltdown?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
"Just know things, and check that our facts are right". Zero out of 2 for our intrepid reporter.

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 13.44.09.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I do wonder whether she's rattled because of the Sunday papers. The interview with the Sunday Times seems to have got under her skin. 🤞

View attachment 1022933
This is her problem (one of them). Silly and ridiculous exaggerations that just make her look petty and amateur. She cannot argue rationally at all.
I think you are right - The Sunday Times has rattled her. Didn't fawn at her feet and swallow her lies.

Reactions: 39
I’m grunking and she’s just started on Sir Chris. I’ve ordered pizza, this is gonna be a long one.
Has she been cancelled yet for being an insufferable idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 13.37.12.png

Had a quick look at Chris' bio on FT and he's perfect. Chrismate for PM.

I still can't believe people are taking her seriously when she's using "a dozen" postcodes from around the country. Selection bias? Why are we treating this like it's meaningful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.