Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanilla Balloon Index. Questions.

1. Is the balloon vanilla coloured?
2. Is the balloon vanilla scented?
3. Are 1 and 2 both correct?
4. Is there a secret 4 that you intended?
5. I have a tired smol pixie brain and they were the only V and B words I could.come up with
Eh?

Why is she wanting legal people?

Oh god, even if she hasn't thought it all through she is wrecking it all by being unprofessional.

Love pop off and hit up excel.

When I was at uni we had to use some complicated stats programme. I hated apparently it was more accurate. I can't even remember it's name. Hopefully she doesn't have to use it. It's a witch!
SPSS?
*Shudder*

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SPSS that what is was called. It basically collated everything and made your graphs which in turn made your work easier to a point, bur you had to ensure all the data was correct and in the correct place. It was a total ballache.

SPSS that what is was called. It basically collated everything and made your graphs which in turn made your work easier to a point, bur you had to ensure all the data was correct and in the correct place. It was a total ballache.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really seems to imagine that Asda are going to go 'you're right Jack, we're going to roll all the basics back to 10p each, thankyou for showing us the error of our ways you absolute national treasure, you' for the 'good PR'?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She really seems to imagine that Asda are going to go 'you're right Jack, we're going to roll all the basics back to 10p each, thankyou for showing us the error of our ways you absolute national treasure, you' for the 'good PR'?
She would never just accept that either. It’d be ‘sorry it took my GROUNBREAKING thread read by 15 MILLION people to make you change your ways. Must be just for PR’...and so on. They do well to just ignore.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And also, we're rolling back our prices to 10p each so you can afford more moleskin notebooks???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I am still really struggling to see her point.

I remember going to see a lecturer at uni about some work and showed him my stats. He just looked at me and said your over complicating things. Told me what I needed and what I didn't and sent me away.

Guess what my head was much clearer and I understood what I needed to do.

Her judgement is too clouded with her being right she's actually forgotten her point. This will result in her burning out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So what is it she actually wants? Even more stockpiling of food on the off chance that EVERYONE going to the supermarket can buy one bag of smartprice rice?

DOES SHE WANT RATIONING BACK IS THAT IT

What on earth is she on about

She makes my head hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.