Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not included the prices of those things in her screenshot, so she's not doing a price match, she's just seeing if they still exist as part of the "Smart Price" range - they may have been rebranded and be just as cheap.
They may store purchase only, not online

Reactions: 13
"I still buy the Smartprice chopped tomatoes so I can afford the moleskine notebooks to write about them in"
There is Jack Monroe everyone, right there!!
And I still use my teabags 10 times each so I can buy a cotswold table to write in the moleskin notebook on. And I pretend I have no money so I can get people to pay the RENT for my 750k home to put the table in to write in the moleskin notebook on 🥴 etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Eh?

Why is she wanting legal people?

Oh god, even if she hasn't thought it all through she is wrecking it all by being unprofessional.

Love pop off and hit up excel.

When I was at uni we had to use some complicated stats programme. I hated apparently it was more accurate. I can't even remember it's name. Hopefully she doesn't have to use it. It's a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can she just use Pythagoras to solve the Vimes Boots Index? Big Math y'all. Cheese £1^2+Custard £0.10^2=Rice

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Eh?

Why is she wanting legal people?

Oh god, even if she hasn't thought it all through she is wrecking it all by being unprofessional.

Love pop off and hit up excel.

When I was at uni we had to use some complicated stats programme. I hated apparently it was more accurate. I can't even remember it's name. Hopefully she doesn't have to use it. It's a witch!
Was it minitab? I had that at a workplace and it was AWFUL. There's a reason so many people use Excel.

Reactions: 15
What a week. Do not appreciate the amount of non tattle Jack Monroe there has been in my life this week. My cheeks are hot just reading today’s tweets. How embarrassing. She is so unprofessional it is shocking.

Throughout this whole ordeal I’m struck by how little she cares about triggering others. And how little respect she shows for the people who share their stories with her.

Even after all these threads I’m still surprised by how she centres herself in everything.

And I hate how she speaks about autism. It makes me want to cry. But I SHAN’T.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.