Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has to be the most bullied person there ever was. She's never stopped complaining about BULLIES, even at her big age. Apparently everyone's always been out to get her. It's nice she always gets the last laugh!

Reactions: 50
"What if supermarkets *hold* their low prices" - Your entire hypothesis is based on the assumption that they HAVEN'T held their low prices.

Reactions: 60
Thank fuck she has no musical talent 'cos her Grammy thank you speech would go on for three and a half hours.

Reactions: 36
The ONS have told her she's talking pish, haven't they? She's backtracking like mad.

Reactions: 78
Omg the going on about being bullied and going back in time is absolutely bizarre.
Why is she so bloody self centred? I have never heard other 'activists' bleating on about stuff like this? The craving for public admiration and pity in equal measure is an obsession with her.

(I would love to know why she was dropped from Woman's Hour with no mention).

Reactions: 61
any clever maths fraus want to hazard a guess at how much her fines are likely to be?? I’m a wordfrau not a numberfrau sadly.
I’m just a tax fan and I love tax facts but I don’t know the forensic detail but would also like to know

Reactions: 22
She knows that the basic ranges are still there, and that she’ll be caught out on her lie. She’s preparing the ground so that when the basics miraculously reappear, she will take credit for it. How long do we have to wait before someone, anyone, exposes her?

Reactions: 53
Jack won't rest until every Charlie Bingham lasagne retails at 1p. And when you buy a bag of broken rice you actually get £1.40.

Oh actually campaigning for a party or leader who could have enacted genuine change in multiple elections? Sorry I don't know her x

Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.