Jack Monroe #245 Individual macro philanthropy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right well Ive followed Dresserman and he seems quite lovely.
I hope he becomes one of us as the likes of TD and GH x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Us.
I think?
🤷‍♀️ She’s got burger all chance of winning, she barely scraped thru last time, and the judge gave her a real tongue lashing. Her judgement against Hopkins was minuscule, compared to say dr Christian, as she was not credible, deleted thousands of tweets and had dozens of 🧦. It was the costs that crippled Hopkins, not the award.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I return to the Cabal after a day of being BUSY and just before I must sleep (I haven’t slept in 48394 hours and I need to get some strength, goodnight x) so I can go a’grifting tomorrow at my regular job. Just popped on and I’m still aghast at this Bozo, but it does seem she’s going to be called out. I move money into my savings account until I need it for food just in case it gets swiped by some debt I’ve forgotten about, this is how some people actually live but I don’t post the receipts on Twitter 😂 I’m sorry, I don’t remember who wrote it but I hearted it, the Cabal’s Prayer is one of the best things I’ve ever seen. I already feel at home with you buttered snakes. What a lovely community.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Checked Jack's tweets before grunka-ing to say ..... Just what every good and decent dad wants, a reminder that ALASTAIR CAMPBELL endorses your daughter every time he opens the fridge. FOR duck'S SAKE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
"Guided by God".

There's something guiding her, but it sure as hell isn't Jesus.
Um, you do know she's an actual prophet don't you?
Seriously, not even joking.
Jack is incredibly religious, she just doesn't talk about it because it goes against her New Republic Guardian persona.
I think someone put it in the Wiki, but if not then please Google 'Jack Monroe Greenbelt '
In the article in question she is described as a prophet and it is really creepy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I wonder if Jack is forensically cross indexing the followers of the Trifle Defender and Dresserman to make a tattle hitlist.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I used to do this with chewing gum during school to stop my stomach embarrassingly growling. We weren't quite poor enough to qualify for FSM at the time but mum was a thrifty shopper who bought basic brands and I'd get bullied for having blue striped stuff at lunch (among other things). The changing of packaging to move away from that stigma is AMAZING.
I remember hearing someone laugh in the queue behind me and I was convinced it’s because all I had on the belt was value tins. It probably wasn’t but I was so embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
All of the squiggs trying to counter dresser man don’t seem to be familiar with his body of work. One particularly outlandish claim was that the supermarkets instruct them to put out the premium range first. He asked which supermarket and then the tweet got deleted.
It's taking all my strength not to make a series of crude childlike drawings that explain in idiot that supermarkets exist to make a profit and if the public expressed a sudden desire to eat lightly squashed 50p roadkill they'd stock that. That said there is another evil part of me that wants to start a rumour that every supermarket AGM starts with the human sacrifice of a struggling single mother and the deletion of 30 value lines all soundtracked by a mass chant of "STARVE THE POOR"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
"Just for today I will do someone a good turn and not get found out. If anyone knows of it, it will not count."

She will NEVER achieve this.

Screenshot_20220123-220824.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Mark Lewis, taking time out his busy schedule of attempting to blame a much-loved children's author for someone's apparent suicide, as though that doesn't go against every anti-suicide guideline there is, only for Jack to seem to engage his services ("Might be needing your services at some point, boss. The white-wing press are scrabbling") - Jack you do understand that you are white don't you hun x Absolute scum the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
White wing? Right wing?

I always wanted to be Gold Leader

which one was Wedge Antilles?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mark Lewis, taking time out his busy schedule of attempting to blame a much-loved children's author for someone's apparent suicide, as though that doesn't go against every anti-suicide guideline there is, only for Jack to seem to engage his services ("Might be needing your services at some point, boss. The white-wing press are scrabbling") - Jack you do understand that you are white don't you hun x Absolute scum the pair of you.
She's literally written for the white wing press.. she's tweeted links to these pieces generating revenue which allows the same press to finance its white wing rhetoric.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry to interrupt the current line of conversation fraus, but I've already scoured the wiki for an answer and there wasn't one. I notice that the mention of Ocado shops comes up often and that Jack had a sock account called Peeky Mink. I'm really curious - how did you work out it was her sock account? Did it have a lot of followers? Was it public? I need to know how this unravelled and I've wanted to ask for ages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's literally written for the white wing press.. she's tweeted links to these pieces generating revenue which allows the same press to finance its white wing rhetoric.
But when Jack is getting paid by The Daily Express (because Carole Malone is AWAY) then she's simply making sure the message reaches all audiences. Otherwise they're scum, scum, scum (Kim Woodburne voice).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Um, you do know she's an actual prophet don't you?
Seriously, not even joking.
Jack is incredibly religious, she just doesn't talk about it because it goes against her New Republic Guardian persona.
I think someone put it in the Wiki, but if not then please Google 'Jack Monroe Greenbelt '
In the article in question she is described as a prophet and it is really creepy.
The whole Greenbelt thing is something else.
What I find so telling is that at one point, the host of Jack‘s event asks what she would like the crowd to pray for, and she says something like “pray for peace for me”.
I‘m an atheist, but surely if you believe in the power of prayer, and you’ve got a packed room, you’d think “this is it, let’s go for world peace”.
I don’t know, I’m just mithering, but it’s been on my mind for a while.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Checked Jack's tweets before grunka-ing to say ..... Just what every good and decent dad wants, a reminder that ALASTAIR CAMPBELL endorses your daughter every time he opens the fridge. FOR duck'S SAKE.
It made me angry then pitying.
Another example that this "campaign" supposedly on behalf of the poor is really about her own legend, her own delusion of grandeur.
And also kind of sad. How much validation she gets from that tweet.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.