Jack Monroe #245 Individual macro philanthropy

What is more annoying?

• Darlings

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • Pal

Votes: 96 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @bowiethesdmn

please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or thread title nomination’ to them. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies. Welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She looks like Patsy Stone, maybe that's where the 'darling' has emerged from....

Hello to all new people too, whether you want to join in or just lurk. Everyone's welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
11 months early but the nominee list for Squig Of The Year category at the 2022 Sloppies needs to be at least doubled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Why does she live in a 3 bedroom HOUSE in an affluent area if she ends the month with £34 in her account? Why doesn't she get a job? Why doesn't she stop buying tit? I dont think someone who forces themselves to live in poverty due to poor money management should be the spokesperson for poverty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
I tried to reply to @Veronicaaa but the pesky pirate started a new thread.
Jack is furiously chomping on that teething necklace and back pedaling her stolen bicycle now. She had massively fucked up, people are realising and she will go into a death spiral of mass deleting any time soon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I tried to reply to @Veronicaaa but the pesky pirate started a new thread.
Jack is furiously chomping on that teething necklace and back pedaling her stolen bicycle now. She had massively fucked up, people are realising and she will go into a death spiral of mass deleting any time soon.
Why is she donating money if she clearly (apparently) needs it? She could have donated half for the same effect but still had enough to pay her council tax. The council won't be like "don't worry hun, I know those trolls on twitter made you give all your money away, we won't send the bailiffs round xoxo"

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She looks like Patsy Stone, maybe that's where the 'darling' has emerged from....
First of all how dare you, Patsy’s an icon. can definitely see Jack watching Ab Fab reruns and trying to appropriate some of that to make up for being a personality vacuum though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's doing what she always does any time she gets the attention she so desperately craves. Seeking out dissent, protesting wayyyyyy too much (screenshotting a select few pics of her accounts) and coming undone.

Reactions: 41
Changed my display pic to celebrate “SweetieDarling” Jack (Jean Muir jacket found in puddle).

We all know real life Jack is pure Saffie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you Jack for bringing it back to a place of god. 😇 I enjoy the The Lords Prayer, I believe it goes: “give us this day our daily beg.”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can’t get over ‘guided by God’ 🤣🤣

Do you know what Jesus said about paying tax, Jack? Pay the bleeping bill*

*May have paraphrased slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She's making those proper povs feel like they're not legit povs because they're not nibbling stock cubes or downing tooth paste, what a disgraceful person she is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Ahahaha only just catching up the tale end of the last thread.
Oh Jack is tying herself in knots. Didn't receive any money at all for interviews, ah no she DID get paid but of course donated it to charity but doesn't like to talk about it 😚
Despite only having £34.34 in the bank. But spent over £100 on old spoons last week knowing at that point she had under £200.
Yes that makes sense.
Jackanomics.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
For the first time I have no idea what the thread title means. Is it giving a penny to each charity you quite like the idea of or going to the big red wholesale store for giant tins of beans to give away?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Darlings” makes me think of Bubbles!

8DCCB2D4-84EE-4138-A91B-10F01FA20C03.jpeg

I tell ya what, I can’t wait for this time tomorrow when Coopsy has been deployed and we might discover what’s happened to Mini!

edit- 🥕 so bad even I didn’t know what I really meant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.