Jack Monroe #245 Individual macro philanthropy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly all we have to do is sit on our hands and wait. People out there have seen the £34.34 bank screenie, if that fiasco doesn’t set off more alarm bells than an art heist then that’s someone to naive to be helped. What a fecking shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
A 30 something getting excited about her Daddy putting something on the fridge?

I have just cringed so hard I'm now wearing my rectum as a Turtleneck.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
A 30 something getting excited about her Daddy putting something on the fridge?

I have just cringed so hard I'm now wearing my rectum as a Turtleneck.
She craves his attention clearly. She's embarrassed her parents whereas her brother and adopted siblings have made them proud.

That made me think of her Darth Vader breathing on the radio and a very, very funny impression my friend did of it.
Cupace20220124002537.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow. Epic grunk. I left. Because reasons. (Family drama / dramily/ frama )
Anyway, I had seen the jackonmics tweet outside of the cabal, a friend mentioned it on Friday then another friend shared it on sm the next day.
I had a spare five minutes this morning and have on and off spent THE WHOLE DAY grunking.
I thought I'd never reach the end.
What a ride Frauen.
Very annoyed by her oversimplification once again of very nuanced and complex situations.
She is not a spokesperson for me and it annoys me how people with no lived experience of struggling take her bullshit at face value and use her as an example with which to shame those of us who really do have no way to lever ourselves up by our bleeping bootstraps because every day for some of us really is a struggle because of the traps we find ourselves in.
I could really cry at seeing so many people misrepresented.

On a lighter note, thank duck I'm not a blue ticker, I'm an opinionated so and so and don't always practice what I preach.
I would be mortally screwed if squigs and tattlers were forensically researching my background and hanging on my every word.
I often feel very 'there but for the grace of COD' also, shocked at mark Lewis, I wouldn't be braggy on the internets about having such a dirty lawyer.
Hope his brother is nicer than him

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I felt we needed a reminder of comrade Jack when she pretended to DM Jeremy Corbyn and called him and herself 'Comrade'. People think we make this up but now! Jack provides all.
Cupace20220124010924.png

@Flash123
What did you have in mind?
Screenshot_20220124-011220_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apologies if these have already been posted, I don't remember seeing them.

This thread was recommended to me on twitter. More squigs speaking up 🥰 (note: I disagree with the comments about Rashford)

Screenshot_20220124-011722.png

Screenshot_20220124-011609.png

Screenshot_20220124-011508.png

Screenshot_20220124-011314.png

Screenshot_20220124-011057.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I think someone has intervened after she posted her bank account online. Waaay too quiet now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Apologies if these have already been posted, I don't remember seeing them.

This thread was recommended to me on twitter. More squigs speaking up 🥰 (note: I disagree with the comments about Rashford)

View attachment 1011015

View attachment 1011016

View attachment 1011017

View attachment 1011018

View attachment 1011019
WILKOmmen to the cabal of sad haus fraus, please if you wish, tell us the tale of how you came (and why you didn’t think we were evil trolls) personally I love King Marcus of Manchester I doubt he’s a secret Tory, others may disagree however we all agree Jack is a wrong’un

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
WILKOmmen to the cabal of sad haus fraus, please if you wish, tell us the tale of how you came (and why you didn’t think we were evil trolls) personally I love King Marcus of Manchester I doubt he’s a secret Tory, others may disagree however we all agree Jack is a wrong’un
The kitten saga was mentioned in a food related Facebook group I'm in about a year ago and I've been grunking away on and off ever since. With the amount of evidence you've all provided and some of the life experience Jack wishes she had, I'd have to be seriously thick to believe her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
i googled this to see what you were referencing and came across this…same guy right? Alistair Campbell and this guy, what great company jack keeps

sorry if this has been posted before - it’s new to me!
I looked this up, and yes it’s him.
He made a lot of very offensive tweets/Facebook posts - some he claimed were in response to anti-Semitic attacks on Twitter, although the original offensive tweets which he was responding to were deleted. Others were, ironically, to Jewish people he knew on Facebook.
When it became clear all this would go to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal in 2018, he was sacked (by the firm he was working for when he represented Jack in the Hopkins case).
The tribunal seemed to accept his mitigation to a degree, that he was under the influence of strong drugs (for his MS) when he made some of the offensive tweets.
He also claimed to have no assets - no house, no car, only his clothes, a mobility scooter and £1,200 (this was to argue against a heavy fine).
After the tribunal he moved to Israel and now works for an Israeli law firm, but still takes on UK legal work.
I attach a couple of shots from the tribunal case for a flavour of what he was up to - he is “the Respondent”.
TLDR: yes he probably does have a few things in common with Jack.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The kitten saga was mentioned in a food related Facebook group I'm in about a year ago and I've been grunking away on and off ever since. With the amount of evidence you've all provided and some of the life experience Jack wishes she had, I'd have to be seriously thick to believe her stories.
Thanks, it’s nice to know we do useful work

I looked this up, and yes it’s him.
He made a lot of very offensive tweets/Facebook posts - some he claimed were in response to anti-Semitic attacks on Twitter, although the original offensive tweets which he was responding to were deleted. Others were, ironically, to Jewish people he knew on Facebook.
When it became clear all this would go to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal in 2018, he was sacked (by the firm he was working for when he represented Jack in the Hopkins case).
The tribunal seemed to accept his mitigation to a degree, that he was under the influence of strong drugs (for his MS) when he made some of the offensive tweets.
He also claimed to have no assets - no house, no car, only his clothes, a mobility scooter and £1,200 (this was to argue against a heavy fine).
After the tribunal he moved to Israel and now works for an Israeli law firm, but still takes on UK legal work.
I attach a couple of shots from the tribunal case for a flavour of what he was up to - he is “the Respondent”.
TLDR: yes he probably does have a few things in common with Jack.
Wow this was happening whilst he was representing Jack 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Trying to catch up with these threads is like trying to jump onto a high-speed train. 😅 And I've read the wiki...

I had no opinion on Jack Monroe until reading about kittengate made me curious. I started looking into her background and honestly she seems like a pathological liar & one of those people who have to create drama constantly to get people's attention. It's near-Munchausen's level of dysfunction.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
All of the squiggs trying to counter dresser man don’t seem to be familiar with his body of work. One particularly outlandish claim was that the supermarkets instruct them to put out the premium range first. He asked which supermarket and then the tweet got deleted.
They're probably getting themselves confused with the endcap promotions stores always have. Nothing dodgy about them. I'm loving Dresserman too. So nice to see her being debunked in such a calm, educated way ♥

I'm not in the least bit religious, but always find God Jack one of her worst, most hypocritical iterations. She's so far from living a goodly life, it's just another excuse to behave like a sanctimonious twit. Surprised she hasn't joined Hillsong, they're all about the cash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
We have many new members, hello to you all, it’s been so busy we haven’t welcomed you properly. We do like to hear what your “tipping point” for seeing the grift light was, if you wish to share at some point. Hello to occasional lurkers and passers by <waves> we have the wiki and also a small collection of screenshots in the “media” section> Jack Monroe
I feel orphy B is right - the phone has been confiscated and the WiFi switched off in the bungahouse

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.