Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Have we seen that this is now his pinned tweet?

1D782CB8-616E-4FCC-9CD5-B04C692772CA.jpeg

I sometimes get carried away and put people on pedestals, but it’s just amazing to see someone who really knows his stuff go through Jack’s latest “project” and go, “nope, nope, wrong, not even close…”.
Go Dresserman!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 124

jenny2603

VIP Member
I don't get how this is an actual quote from her and yet she still doesn't seem to understand that the problem is NOT the fact that food prices are going up (which, how are you meant to stop that) - the problem is that wages and benefits haven't. How does she not understand that she's focussing on entirely the wrong thing?
She's probably hoping to get a regular column out of rising prices "Today I noticed that a packet of oats had increased in price by 7p - a whopping 50986422784956432325890% price hike- this will lead to 706 deaths per second in the UK. I was immediately plunged back to the time when I was fleeing from doorbells and eating from bins as a struggling single parent. It never leaves you. Meanwhile that haunted pencil Rees Mogg is merrily feeding oats to his horse and strangling street urchins with his bare hands. As I howled at the oats despairing for the have nots an elderly man approached me nibbling a till receipt. He explained that thanks to the effin Tories he could no longer afford a simple meal of toothpaste and had been reduced to stealing boxes of old till receipts from garages in order to survive. Just then Michael Portillo appeared and roared "SHUT YOUR LEGS POVS" and security had to intervene to stop me clocking him one as I'm pretty hard. You have to be live the life I've had. Anyway the old man, who you wouldn't know because he goes to another foodbank said "keep fighting for us, Jack". I said "I ain't going nowhere, not when there's poverty to fight" and everyone in the supermarket clapped and cheered"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Yel

Chatty Member
Sorry if already posted (don't think this tweet was after a quick scan back 3 pages while I'm still 30 pages behind).

But finally

Screenshot_20220124-100511_Twitter.jpg

Can't wait for the article on his site.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
It was the multitude of snake baskets that brought her finances into such a sorry state. They always get you in the end.

In case anyone would like an update on the TTI (TS Thankyou Index), over the last 20 days she has said 49 Thankyous which is 2.45 per day. The last time I reported on the average number of Thankyous, it was 0.5, or one every other day. That's an almost 400% increase since the 3rd of January.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Why does she live in a 3 bedroom HOUSE in an affluent area if she ends the month with £34 in her account? Why doesn't she get a job? Why doesn't she stop buying shit? I dont think someone who forces themselves to live in poverty due to poor money management should be the spokesperson for poverty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Dresserman still doing the Lords work (he must be GUIDED BY GOD)

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 15.16.11.png

Every time I see his name I'm like Mr Dresserman (DRESSA) to the tune of Mr Loverman (SHABBA)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
at least now is the perfect time to share one of my favourite pieces of jack’s writing, after she watched I daniel blake

D3326552-E3C3-4716-8E67-329EBA2009B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96

Boyo

VIP Member
Thank you Jack for bringing it back to a place of god. 😇 I enjoy the The Lords Prayer, I believe it goes: “give us this day our daily beg.”
Inspired by @TraceyJacks

Our Jackie, who art in Southend
Harrowing be thy face
Thy tweets will come
Thy will be done, on PayPal as well as on Patreon
Give us this day, your daily beg
And forgive us our poorness
As we hunt down those
Who dare expose you
And lead us not into texture
But deliver us from flavour
For thine is the griftdom
The tip jar and the tories
For ever and ever and ever and ever and ever….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94