Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freya

I hope I’m allowed to do this as it’s from the last thread and is quoting a Tattle user…

But yes actually I know Hunger by Knut Hamsun quite well. I studied him when I was at university doing Scandinavian Studies, I still have my copy from yonks ago and the comparison is hilarious 😂 I would take photos but my possessions are currently with a domestically violent ex partner. He thinks it’s “sad” that Tattle is my hobby, I think it’s fun and a bit of a distraction until you get so pissed off you actually post!

Please mods don’t ban me for not quite knowing all the rules yet. If this post is not allowed please feel free to delete.
Also quoting myself, the bone. Of a chicken if I recall correctly. He kept gnawing and gnawing. Like our smol pixie on a stock cube 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She's been a long-term twitter bugbear of mine. Nasty person, I'm not sure how some of the decent people she works with tolerate her 🤷‍♀️
She really is. Happy to provide aggressive, unsolicited responses to Twitter accounts she doesn't follow then whinges about other people doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Whaa?

VIP Member
It's always infuriating when an opinion piece is published with no right of reply below the line. Seems in poor spirit.
Maybe people will care enough to @ her on twitter.
I had thought her talking about the value pasta being unavailable was her walking back her statements about price increases, yet she then goes on to mither about the rice and ready meals again. She could argue, if its not there and you can't buy it the result is the same, she will have to have a cover story somehow.

Reactions: 19