Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw her on the BBC news channel - didn’t see the beginning, but it was the usual guff trotted out. She was urging people to claim benefits “as we all pay into in”. Interviewer brought up eating stock cubes and drinking formula milk.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
'I don't do this for the recognition!'

'Hey look at this filming kit, just for little old me, the regular girl who somehow gets all this attention!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Brown to grey to blonde and still that thick and shiny?!

ETA - Didn’t she stick googly eyes on to the phone so she wouldn’t be looking away?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is like when Nicole Kidman/Demi Moore/Renee Zellwegger completey changed their faces.

Something is definitely up 😞.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.