Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you happen to have a link to the Patreon investigation table you did recently? I think I’ve missed the post and would love to take a look.
Sorry my love I’m tit at navigating tattle but it was posted 13th Jan around 11am cos I did the write up whilst waiting for my husband in the car outside the dentist 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Phone on charge in the hallway?
I think she is waiting to see which way the wind blows and trying to think up a response which does not make her sound like an arse. I expect to read the word 'hellsite' in one of her replies. I think she will be effusive and thankful to her supporters whilst 'rising above' what she sees as negative comments otherwise it could all kick off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Some of the squigs responding have disabled logos/asd/anxiety and are happy to help. She collects people and rinses them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Do you happen to have a link to the Patreon investigation table you did recently? I think I’ve missed the post and would love to take a look.
Here no 457
@heretoreaditall2019 credit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's causing a grift in the space-time continuum. I don't even wish to know her weird and wonderful ways with frozen chips now. Shove them up your hole you blatant and shameless egocentric cockend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
these are the same people who oohed and aahed over £105 worth of rusty spoons a few days ago and are now falling over themselves to give her cash

her fans are not the most observant of people
A standout quote from a genuinely extremely witty bunch of tattlers here was @Jumpingbeansterrapin 's
"However, the only squiggles who give her any food related attention now (angry viggles aside) are the ones who have to ask what to do with a banana when they find one in their fruit bowl."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Dear god, it's not anyone else's fault her website has been down for weeks and her technical support is getting nowhere "tinkering" with it. Pay your own way Jack!
Surely if it's that f**ked it would be better to just tear it down and start a new one, no?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember last week when she was moaning about having no budget to do up her kitchen? And has been suspiciously quiet about the project ever since? It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she had a fully-functional version of her site ready to go live but thought she'd do a last-minute round of grasping to funnel into her kitchen makeover fund. I do honestly believe she's that shameless.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Remember last week when she was moaning about having no budget to do up her kitchen? And has been suspiciously quiet about the project ever since? It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she had a fully-functional version of her site ready to go live but thought she'd do a last-minute round of grasping to funnel into her kitchen makeover fund. I do honestly believe she's that shameless.
All that sticky tape to hang wallpaper don't come cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just want to jump back on something posted on the first page of this thread. I think we can expect diabetic friendly food (that's probably not but that's a different story) in the near future. The person who asked to DM her about his national role. He Is co-lead for Diabetes for NHS England.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I thought she was selling her clothes on eBay like a boomer....oh hang on, she said she is going to...rattle rattle
I wondered this. That lasted all of a day 🙄
We all know any money coming to her from this latest cash grab will not go on fixing that wretched doomed website. Not a chance. It will go on spoons or hairdos or more jollies up to London. Squiggles who donated might mildly enquire about the website to be ignored, blocked or told to stop bullying her and leave her alone.
As she said a few years she thinks of her twitter followers as either 'psychopaths or sycophants'. She despises them and sees them as an income source which she bizarrely feels they owe her and that she deserves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You can Google "carrot & lentil dip" and get a number of recipes from (functional) websites
She acts like she's doing amazing charity work/ public service with her deprecipies, but seriously who actually needs them?!
Why would anyone contribute to Jack's PayPal because her website is down. GET A JOB.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.