Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to bed at a reasonable hour, went to work today and came back to untold pages to grunk!

And I was just having a nice browse of Instagram when I got home (before coming on here of course) only to be faced with her rattling her bloody tip jar! Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The absolute GALL of someone who is making at minimum £800 a month on Patreon for doing duck all, asking for money from followers for a website she hasn't bothered to back up, or maintain.

Outrageous grifting. Outrageous.
The very same person who put up photos of her Christmas tree with eleventythousand new baubles and showed off about moving from room to room in her spacious house. Utterly revolting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I'm chuckling at the whole technician waffle 😂 There is no bloody technician, why are they all so gullible?? Anyone who knows what they're doing would've sorted the website out easily, as well as weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The very same person who put up photos of her Christmas tree with eleventythousand new baubles and showed off about moving from room to room in her spacious house. Utterly revolting.
A mere TWO trees this year, wasnt it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought 'resting' actors waited tables?
Quite a few of them also take jobs in the construction trade, though they have to have the relevant quals (unless you want a house made of bricks - I can think of a certain smol pixie who could oblige. Kind of like a gingerbread house, but far less edible 😬).

Also, what the duck is the latest offering? It resembles rancid scrambled egg 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 997344
In your bio somewhere? bleeping what?
Your filthy, grifting trigger finger was on that button nanoseconds after the feature went live. So much so, I'm surprised it wasn't in a splint and plaster cast, severely fractured to a millionty hundred ouchy shards.
Just tattoo your PayPal deets on your forehead and be done with it.
Shhhh now ST. Come in to the happy place, take a seat and have a cuddle.
Look into the candle and let all the negative thoughts drain away. Take your mind back to a happier time, preferably before you heard of the smol grifting pixie.
Sit with me whilst we chant 'I am better than the rage she creates because I can't fight the scam'
And 123, we're back in the room my lovely xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If she’s thinking about ko-fi in the hope it won’t receive the same scrutiny/documentation as patreon then she’s sorely mistaken. If there’s a number on a web page it’s getting scraped and softly, gently, quietly folded into a database for communal mithering.

Once again we are simply asking you to stop taking money intended for/of better help to the truly vulnerable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
It's not like they they are the only ones, taxi drivers because delivery drivers/ bar workers moonlighted in tescos. Why is it so hard to understand getting a job to make ends meet and do your hobby as just that till you start making proper money again. Of you're good at it, it won't be a problem.
The lovely young lady that did my daughter's make up for her wedding (and has won a bafta for her film work) worked as a home delivery driver for Morrisons during lockdown, it's just what you have to do it you want to earn an honest crust.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
And bought some rusty Possibly stolen Cutlery for over £100

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't understand. That looks blended and isn't the colour of carrot and red lentils. Carrot, leek, lentil and ham hock soup is my mum's speciality. This is essentially the same but with less water. So how is it smooth!?

(Well because I assume she bought it, but still!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rattle Rattle
That had made me so bloody angry. There's just been a lady on TV who is deep in poverty, she doesn't have carpets or curtains, can't afford to heat her house, and is struggling feeding her family, including her niece who had moved in with her due to family problems. At the same time that was on I read jack's rattle rattle. If I knew where that lady lived I would drive down now, take her for curtains and a load of shopping and put a hundred quid on her meter. (I have been in this position myself).

As for Jack I despise her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.